I'm still searching for a k-9 dildo with BIG knot

For years I've searched and wasted money on the perfect K-9 dildo for me. I need a good suction cup base. I'm not into length. 8 inches insertable is plenty. Of the dildos I've tried had 2 issues. Either the knot isn't thick enough or the space between the bottom of the knot and the base is to short so the knot doesn't stay in. My perfect K-9 would be at least 2 inch diameter shaft and at least 3 to 4 inch diameter knot. Enough distance between knot and base so the knot locks into my ass good. I like the feeling of being screeched. Love to feel the knot popping in and out of my ass. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Moose from exotic erotics? That thing is massive…

For years I've searched and wasted money on the perfect K-9 dildo for me. I need a good suction cup base. I'm not into length. 8 inches insertable is plenty. Of the dildos I've tried had 2 issues. Either the knot isn't thick enough or the space between the bottom of the knot and the base is to short so the knot doesn't stay in. My perfect K-9 would be at least 2 inch diameter shaft and at least 3 to 4 inch diameter knot. Enough distance between knot and base so the knot locks into my ass good. I like the feeling of being screeched. Love to feel the knot popping in and out of my ass. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
I like Bad Dragon, but I go for more these kind of toys:

il_570xN.2461785157_gjze.jpg

i have a Elypse Arts neo and i love it but the base is very small compared to the knot and i've gotten close to accidentally inserting the entire thing. my ass just grabs the knot and pulls. nothing like the threat of an ER visit with a inflatable dog dick stuck in your colon to set the mood.

mine is older so the tubing comes free pretty easily and the knot is lost during anything but the most gentle play. it wasn't really an issue when i first got it but i still wouldn't recommend relying on the tubing to pull it out.

Thank you all for the input. It never fails that I find the toy I believe is just right. Razor, large, bad dragon. The knot is 3.5" diameter and comes with a suction cup. Tried to order one and they are so far behind on orders that I couldn't even get on a waiting list. I'm always inserting things fully inside my ass. I can almost get my fist in. Working on getting the knuckles all in. A toy or fist can't compare to the real thing or a partner helping. I did have a friend use the fist and suddenly she stopped when I was REALLY getting into it. Nothing was said and I didn't want to complain and turn her off. She told me later the reason she stopped was because I scared her. She said all she could see was the white of my eyes. My pupils had rolled back in my head. We now have that cleared up if there is a next time. Eyes rolled back is GOOD, Don't stop Please. That was maybe the best anal experience I've ever had.

check back in on friday morning/early afternoon for bad dragon, they tend to open custom orders once a month. they also do pre-made drops daily in the morning with a larger drop happening on fridays. if you can't custom order one, you might still be able to find a pre-made one.

Best of luck!

You know those remote access toys that are advertised to onlyfans girls, do they do dog versions of those?

I think you might be looking for Rex by Bad-Dragon.

If you’re still looking I can hook you up with a custom toy maker on discord, just don’t mention being a zoo.

Back