I'm still searching for a k-9 dildo with BIG knot

For years I've searched and wasted money on the perfect K-9 dildo for me. I need a good suction cup base. I'm not into length. 8 inches insertable is plenty. Of the dildos I've tried had 2 issues. Either the knot isn't thick enough or the space between the bottom of the knot and the base is to short so the knot doesn't stay in. My perfect K-9 would be at least 2 inch diameter shaft and at least 3 to 4 inch diameter knot. Enough distance between knot and base so the knot locks into my ass good. I like the feeling of being screeched. Love to feel the knot popping in and out of my ass. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
considering if they even have anything in stock, you could try bad dragon

Primal Hardwere has some real awesome stuff and they come in very large sizes, and some even have knots that swell up, they are really huge. Some swell up to about 5 inches or so. They are pricey, but worth it, if you want some thing really big.. I own one, and it is really nice,,

Primal Hardwere has some real awesome stuff and they come in very large sizes, and some even have knots that swell up, they are really huge. Some swell up to about 5 inches or so. They are pricey, but worth it, if you want some thing really big.. I own one, and it is really nice,,
thanks for the recommendation ill be sure to check them out

Back