Im not ready for whats to come

MypupandI69

Citizen of Zooville
I saved my girl from a bad life she saved me from doing other stupid shit and over the past few years I've noticed a steady decline in her health and there's nothing I can do. She has a large protrusion on her leg and it's cancer I don't have the money to get her treatment and I can't find it in me to put her down. I don't want to give up on her until she's given up on life but everyday I try to treat her like it's our last. I know it won't be long maybe another month before I have to make a decision but when the time comes and she can no longer move around I'm going to have her put down. I hate having to do such a thing but I don't want her to suffer I want her to go peacefully. 💔

I have been through that hard hard decision myself before. My heart breaks for you and what you're going through. *tight hugs* Love that dear one with every moment you still have with her. ❤️💔

It's a very sad situation when it time to put a loved one down. I have had to do it and I know how hard it is. Reading this brings me to tears so I shed I tear for you both. :cry:

I saved my girl from a bad life she saved me from doing other stupid shit and over the past few years I've noticed a steady decline in her health and there's nothing I can do. She has a large protrusion on her leg and it's cancer I don't have the money to get her treatment and I can't find it in me to put her down. I don't want to give up on her until she's given up on life but everyday I try to treat her like it's our last. I know it won't be long maybe another month before I have to make a decision but when the time comes and she can no longer move around I'm going to have her put down. I hate having to do such a thing but I don't want her to suffer I want her to go peacefully. 💔
we had to put down our beloved pit sooner than we wanted, we had to finance the whole process, no one payed it for us. make the same right decision for your best friend, she deserves it.

I know this is an old post but I feel this so much especially lately.
My girl is 15 years old now and to be quite honest she is doing exceptionally well for as old as she is. She still runs (sort of) plays and can still jump up on the bed (with the assistance of a bed side chair) but iv noticed a sharper decline recently and to be honest I'm absolutely terrified.

I know this sounds crazy but go and get Ivermectin and start giving it to her it's most commonly used as a horse dewormer and even use to treat some ailments in humans but has been shown by veterinarians for a long time to cure many types of cancer in many different animals

I know this is an old post but I feel this so much especially lately.
My girl is 15 years old now and to be quite honest she is doing exceptionally well for as old as she is. She still runs (sort of) plays and can still jump up on the bed (with the assistance of a bed side chair) but iv noticed a sharper decline recently and to be honest I'm absolutely terrified.
Do everything you can to make her happy and enjoy your time with her make the most of it. Also get used to the fact that she's not going to be around forever and try to prepare yourself for when she does pass. It's going to be okay because what ever happens next after they leave us they end up in a better place.I don't know if they are reborn or move on to a higher level of existence but either way they aren't old and hurting anymore.

Since my girl passed in July I had a very rough few months then things got better and i was able to move forward again. Hopefully you'll be able to do the same and if you ever need someone to talk to about it feel free to pm me.

Do everything you can to make her happy and enjoy your time with her make the most of it. Also get used to the fact that she's not going to be around forever and try to prepare yourself for when she does pass. It's going to be okay because what ever happens next after they leave us they end up in a better place.I don't know if they are reborn or move on to a higher level of existence but either way they aren't old and hurting anymore.

Since my girl passed in July I had a very rough few months then things got better and i was able to move forward again. Hopefully you'll be able to do the same and if you ever need someone to talk to about it feel free to pm me.
Thank you so much. I really appreciate that.

Iv been threw the loss process before. I had a GSD for 14 years that I lost in 2016. Got him way back when I was in middle school and I never thought I'd be ok again when he passed but luckily at that point I had my girl and she helped me get threw it.

Back