I'm new here, I'm a woman from Portugal.

This is my presentation.

When we were forced to be quarantined here in Portugal, I started watching K9 videos. I always thought the woman would get paid to make the K9 videos.
When I started watching more amateur videos, I realized it wasn't quite like that.
That a lot of people have this lifestyle, I have sex with their dogs, with their boys.

Knowing that this lifestyle is normal for many people, I went from being a curious woman to a desirous woman who would like to make this lifestyle on K9. to initiate me.

I would like to know more about K9, talk to someone who has experience.
I don't have a dog.
My English is very bad, I'm using google translator.

Kisses

This is my presentation.

When we were forced to be quarantined here in Portugal, I started watching K9 videos. I always thought the woman would get paid to make the K9 videos.
When I started watching more amateur videos, I realized it wasn't quite like that.
That a lot of people have this lifestyle, I have sex with their dogs, with their boys.

Knowing that this lifestyle is normal for many people, I went from being a curious woman to a desirous woman who would like to make this lifestyle on K9. to initiate me.

I don't have a dog.

Kisses

Bem-vindo ao fórum, espero que você tenha um bom momento. Escrevo-lhe desta forma, pois vi um pouco de dificuldade em conseguir se expressar em inglês, mas sua intenção de falar é valorizada.

Oh, forgot to mention something, you can start messaging privately after you make some posts, so you gotta at least do 10 posts on places that aren't in the fun/games section.

Olá, olá,
Já não estou sozinho nesta minha jornada. Homem adulto discreto, zona de lisboa, desde sempre interessado e praticante de zoo com cães. Disponível para falarmos, aqui ou por MP.
até breve.

This is my presentation.

I don't have a dog.

Kisses
Hello and welcome!! enjoy the forum and the community here. and don't be shy about the english, you do it great😊

This is my presentation.

I don't have a dog.

Kisses

Unfortunately, your avatar is not your picture. Too bad, that leaves a bad taste.

welcome to our site, just ask anything you are not sure about, I can assure you that you will get all the help you could want to succede in your quest.
chat to me wnenever you feel you would like to

This is my presentation.

I don't have a dog.

Kisses

Back