I’m in a tight spot

Okay so I would like to be able to breed with a mare. How would I go around doing this and making sure theyre consenting
The fact that you lack enough knowledge about horses that you actually need to ask this question is all the proof that's needed to demonstrate you're not qualified to PET the horse, let alone have sex with it.

But with a handle like yours, it's pretty clear that you're just another in a long string of trolls.

Not this again, if you have to ask you don't know enough to clean up after a mare much less have consensual sex with one.

And as I very much doubt you have any plans on owning one either you won't get any tips on fence hopping, us actual owners frown on that rather harshly.

Not this again, if you have to ask you don't know enough to clean up after a mare much less have consensual sex with one.

And as I very much doubt you have any plans on owning one either you won't get any tips on fence hopping, us actual owners frown on that rather harshly.
Some by throwing chunks of lead. *REALLY* fast...

Okay so I would like to be able to breed with a mare. How would I go around doing this and making sure theyre consenting
Better Grow a three foot schlong, bud...THEN the mares will hop the fences to get to you. That's how you know they consent.

You ALSO could try the search engine here....we just had this discussion with a Lil Fella in a tight spot....or is it that he wanted a tight spot to be in?🤔

Better Grow a three foot schlong, bud...THEN the mares will hop the fences to get to you. That's how you know they consent.

You ALSO could try the search engine here....we just had this discussion with a Lil Fella in a tight spot....or is it that he wanted a tight spot to be in?🤔
A three foot schlong would definitely get my mares attention and get them to jump the fence alright, to run away as fast as they are capable of 😆

Yeah I would've sworn we'd just had this same discussion not long ago, the "search" box must be invisible or something :unsure:

Back