IM FEELING CUTE

'my bpd is kicking in' 'I feel like a cute little anime girl'

I don't want to be a buzzkill, but why do you so desperately desire for mental illness to be a focal point of your personality? I would say this forum is largely centered around Animals and the appreciatation many of its members have for Animals. I don't know, maybe I'm just being rude, but I don't think it is a good idea to think of this site as an analog for something like tumblr or twitter. The whole attention-whoring-weirdo-cutesy-teen-obssessed personification stuff should really just be kept there. Optimally it would never exist. Sorry.

'my bpd is kicking in' 'I feel like a cute little anime girl'

I don't want to be a buzzkill, but why do you so desperately desire for mental illness to be a focal point of your personality? I would say this forum is largely centered around Animals and the appreciatation many of its members have for Animals. I don't know, maybe I'm just being rude, but I don't think it is a good idea to think of this site as an analog for something like tumblr or twitter. The whole attention-whoring-weirdo-cutesy-teen-obssessed personification stuff should really just be kept there. Optimally it would never exist. Sorry.
im sorry, how do I delete this post.

im sorry, how do I delete this post.
Don't worry about it. I only suggest that you not give out details about your mental illnessess. I've seen too many people do that online, even in real life for attention. It never ends well. but yeah, otherwise you're fine.

Don't worry about it. I only suggest that you not give out details about your mental illnessess. I've seen too many people do that online, even in real life for attention. It never ends well. but yeah, otherwise you're fine.
im really sorry, i didnt mean to upset you. I was just very excited and happy and didnt know where to release it all at. I hope you can forgive me

Back