I'm back! With a question! Will a lab be large enough, or do I need another breed?

220licco

Tourist
Hello everyone, it's been awhile, but I've still be on here and there. Just haven't posted much. After finding this site at the end of last year, I had a lot of catching up and self reflection to do. I'd say I figured myself out for the most part about a month ago, which is about when I took a step back for awhile. I have to figure out what I want in this life, and how to that work with what others want for my life, because those things are not even close. My dream is a humble one by most standards, and I'm getting close to it being tangible. Seeing as I will probably never marry or have kids, this truly is the equivalent for me, and I wouldn't want to change that. I want a dog that will sleep on my bed with me, and that I can, you know, do the fun stuff with (sex). I have a very special love for yellow labs, something about their faces I just love. My concern is a female not being large enough for me. I also really love great Danes, I believe if I could not get a lab, a dane lab mix would be next in order. The only limiting factors are my size, and my family's surprise with me getting a dog. When I was younger, I always preferred cats. I didn't outright hate dogs, I just really liked cats. Not in a sexual sense at all, I just would have called them my favorite pets. I was indifferent towards dogs (excepting a few great ones that several relatives had) until I became sexually cognizant, and to my surprise, for animals. I missed out on some potentially great years with dogs before, but the way it occurred proves to me that exposure did not cause my interests. I have zero sexual attraction towards cats, and I'm crazy for dogs. I have done little to nothing to change that opinion in my family, as I don't want to be suspected for messing around with the dog, and I'm the last person they would expect to love a dog, let alone have a sex with one. So a more reasonable breed like a lab would be easier on them, than if I unexpectedly got a Dane, but I do want a partner I can be active with, so if I have to startle my family a little more than I would like, so be it. I will be at my own place, they won't be dealing with the dog. I've read some info on sizing for labs but it's varied (as I would expect, no two are exactly alike on either side or species) I try to keep it somewhat professional on here, at least as much as I can on a site for this purpose so I'm not going into great detail about my "dimensions", however I will message that information to maintain some level of modesty if anyone wants to know, I guess? I joined the dog game late. My knowledge of breeds is fairly limited. I love short haired breeds, especially that yellow coat, although black is nice too. Any other dogs to consider staying close to those qualities? As always, it's great to be back, although a lot of what I've read is a bit depressing, it's nice to see familiar faces again.

I understand the size difficulties that can arise. Labs are a large breed, maybe a chocolate lab would be a good choice.

It's really not about the breed it's about the dog, I've seen great Danes that had small pussies and I've seen Huskies that had large ones. You can't go on breed alone.

I understand the size difficulties that can arise. Labs are a large breed, maybe a chocolate lab would be a good choice.
It would have to be a yellow one for me, black is cool too, but I don't care for the chocolate. Any good way to figure it out ahead? I haven't decided between getting a puppy or adult yet, for an adult, would it be creepy to peek down there when I meet them? When getting a puppy I can find one that was bred from large labs, which gives me some more control.

It's really not about the breed it's about the dog, I've seen great Danes that had small pussies and I've seen Huskies that had large ones. You can't go on breed alone.
My concern is if there is a higher chance a lab will not work, I will go with a breed that has a higher chance of working. I'm trying to figure out, are Danes that are too small are much less common than labs that are too small? Is the chance very high for either of them that it will not work? I know the odds aren't totally random with all breeds, at most I can have 2 dogs. I will love a dog even if I can't do that stuff with her, but I will get a second one. Two is the limit, any more would be unfair, and I refuse to get rid of one once I have them, especially for a reason like that.

Hello everyone, it's been awhile, but I've still be on here and there. Just haven't posted much. After finding this site at the end of last year, I had a lot of catching up and self reflection to do. I'd say I figured myself out for the most part about a month ago, which is about when I took a step back for awhile. I have to figure out what I want in this life, and how to that work with what others want for my life, because those things are not even close. My dream is a humble one by most standards, and I'm getting close to it being tangible. Seeing as I will probably never marry or have kids, this truly is the equivalent for me, and I wouldn't want to change that. I want a dog that will sleep on my bed with me, and that I can, you know, do the fun stuff with (sex). I have a very special love for yellow labs, something about their faces I just love. My concern is a female not being large enough for me. I also really love great Danes, I believe if I could not get a lab, a dane lab mix would be next in order. The only limiting factors are my size, and my family's surprise with me getting a dog. When I was younger, I always preferred cats. I didn't outright hate dogs, I just really liked cats. Not in a sexual sense at all, I just would have called them my favorite pets. I was indifferent towards dogs (excepting a few great ones that several relatives had) until I became sexually cognizant, and to my surprise, for animals. I missed out on some potentially great years with dogs before, but the way it occurred proves to me that exposure did not cause my interests. I have zero sexual attraction towards cats, and I'm crazy for dogs. I have done little to nothing to change that opinion in my family, as I don't want to be suspected for messing around with the dog, and I'm the last person they would expect to love a dog, let alone have a sex with one. So a more reasonable breed like a lab would be easier on them, than if I unexpectedly got a Dane, but I do want a partner I can be active with, so if I have to startle my family a little more than I would like, so be it. I will be at my own place, they won't be dealing with the dog. I've read some info on sizing for labs but it's varied (as I would expect, no two are exactly alike on either side or species) I try to keep it somewhat professional on here, at least as much as I can on a site for this purpose so I'm not going into great detail about my "dimensions", however I will message that information to maintain some level of modesty if anyone wants to know, I guess? I joined the dog game late. My knowledge of breeds is fairly limited. I love short haired breeds, especially that yellow coat, although black is nice too. Any other dogs to consider staying close to those qualities? As always, it's great to be back, although a lot of what I've read is a bit depressing, it's nice to see familiar faces again.

Many thanks @220licco - This has been a question I have been thinking about for quite some time. Being, er, amply blessed, I would never want to hurt a girl and I want her to enjoy as much as me, if not more...

But there's no getting a quart into a pintpot!

So guys with experience of the same, please feel free to offer advice on breeds and the best way to introduce your girl without hurting her.

Wish I could be any help with this but my lab had to be spayed before we had a chance to see about anything and my current doggy is a labradane, and can take far more than I have.

It would have to be a yellow one for me, black is cool too, but I don't care for the chocolate. Any good way to figure it out ahead? I haven't decided between getting a puppy or adult yet, for an adult, would it be creepy to peek down there when I meet them? When getting a puppy I can find one that was bred from large labs, which gives me some more control.

My concern is if there is a higher chance a lab will not work, I will go with a breed that has a higher chance of working. I'm trying to figure out, are Danes that are too small are much less common than labs that are too small? Is the chance very high for either of them that it will not work? I know the odds aren't totally random with all breeds, at most I can have 2 dogs. I will love a dog even if I can't do that stuff with her, but I will get a second one. Two is the limit, any more would be unfair, and I refuse to get rid of one once I have them, especially for a reason like that.
Find a dog that fits your personality and habits with in the size range. I think your a little too focused on the action right now. Focus on just getting her first. There is a lot of work too be done and a heat cycle that’s quite distant if your getting a pup.

My lab bitch has been active since she was about 8 months. She can take a long toy and a fat toy. You shoulde fine unless you have a cock like a horse
How "fat" are we talking here? That sounds like good news though. How much does she weight about?

Wish I could be any help with this but my lab had to be spayed before we had a chance to see about anything and my current doggy is a labradane, and can take far more than I have.
That is great to hear, as that's one of my favorite breeds after a lab.

Find a dog that fits your personality and habits with in the size range. I think your a little too focused on the action right now. Focus on just getting her first. There is a lot of work too be done and a heat cycle that’s quite distant if your getting a pup.
I'm focused on the whole thing, but I only went into detail on my concerns, so I think the focus is well placed. I have a chance to get this right, and I don't want to mess it up when a little effort ahead of time can make everyone happy. I'd hate to hit a road block because I didn't look into something prior to making a decision.

You have to judge dog size for penetration by the bone structure of the animal/breed. A dog with a light bone like greyhound will have a small penis, and small pussy. A dog like a labrador is rather heavy-set and will more likely have bigger dimensions.
By this measurement.. great danes actually have smaller dimensions. They are more sighthound-type than moloss-type

But what is the most important here, is to read up on dog training and health. You should really watch all the documentaries about dog behavior and training to get ready for having one in your life. If you got into the "dog game" late, you need to catch up a bit.
I'd suggest a labrador for a first dog, absolutely. They are very easygoing and forgiving, but they need to be trained to stop pulling the leash, jumping on random people etc.. it's a big dog who needs to learn good manners <3

You have to judge dog size for penetration by the bone structure of the animal/breed. A dog with a light bone like greyhound will have a small penis, and small pussy. A dog like a labrador is rather heavy-set and will more likely have bigger dimensions.
By this measurement.. great danes actually have smaller dimensions. They are more sighthound-type than moloss-type

But what is the most important here, is to read up on dog training and health. You should really watch all the documentaries about dog behavior and training to get ready for having one in your life. If you got into the "dog game" late, you need to catch up a bit.
I'd suggest a labrador for a first dog, absolutely. They are very easygoing and forgiving, but they need to be trained to stop pulling the leash, jumping on random people etc.. it's a big dog who needs to learn good manners <3
Very helpful information, yes I have a lot of research to do, but most of the "acceptable" knowledge I'm good with. Just not in the areas that are difficult to research, like this topic. Thanks again for replying.

I can’t really dig into the subject of size granted a lab should be more endowed than a Pomeranian but even if he wasn’t you would lose the full affect of the mounting. As for what your family may think about you all of a sudden getting a dog since you are going to have your own place you can tell them that since your a woman on your own having a dog provides you a sense of security. Should you also excessive run, bike or jog you feel safer doing so with a canine companion.

As for what your family may think about you all of a sudden getting a dog since you are going to have your own place you can tell them that since your a woman on your own having a dog provides you a sense of security.
I don't think that his family will believe him that he is a woman. ;)

I can’t really dig into the subject of size granted a lab should be more endowed than a Pomeranian but even if he wasn’t you would lose the full affect of the mounting. As for what your family may think about you all of a sudden getting a dog since you are going to have your own place you can tell them that since your a woman on your own having a dog provides you a sense of security. Should you also excessive run, bike or jog you feel safer doing so with a canine companion.
I don't think that his family will believe him that he is a woman. ;)
Good point missed the gender, sorry, lol
Haha thanks you two. The only thing I know about mounting is that I don't want it, but to each their own. Convincing them I'm a woman could be an issue

Hallo K9California
Ein Reinrassiger Labrador ist sehr gut Ausgestattet von einer Größe 4-6 cm∅ Knotted und mittelgroße Nüsse.
Vergleichbar in der Größe und Form wie ein Rottweiler. Aber als ein Anfänger würde ich erstmal mit einer kleineren Rasse anfangen
wie z.B. ein Münsterländer, Irish Setter.

the wider the female is the more likely youre going to fit easily : mastiffs including dane, akita, rottie, etc... most important thing is to get a dog that will fit your lifestyle rather than just picking one because of its looks

any mastiff like dane, english mastiff or ridgeback ... etc...

You want wide hips like labs, rotts, and weirmarainers. Tall and narrow hips like gsds or huskys, you might have more issues.

It's a problem then that all the breeds I like have narrow hips...

What about Malamutes? Are more suitable than Huskies? They are bigger and heavier at least. Or Akita maybe?

My favorite breed is the Australian Shepherd. Are they bigger than Border and Collies? If not, I will probably get a male for this one (since I'm looking for one male and one female).

And I always thought GSD were big enough (though there is a lot of variation in size and weight in them). I love White GSD/Swiss Shepherds.

If not, a Golden will be my last option.

the wider the female is the more likely youre going to fit easily : mastiffs including dane, akita, rottie, etc... most important thing is to get a dog that will fit your lifestyle rather than just picking one because of its looks

any mastiff like dane, english mastiff or ridgeback ... etc...
I have to agree, this ain't like buying shoes.
This dog will be my life so making it work with my lifestyle will be no issue. Looks are certainly a factor, I can't ignore which breeds I'm more attracted to, but I'm not blindly deciding on that factor. Thanks for more responses everyone, I'm still leaning towards a lab, although a Dane lab or german shepherd mix is also up for serious consideration.

It's a problem then that all the breeds I like have narrow hips...

What about Malamutes? Are more suitable than Huskies? They are bigger and heavier at least. Or Akita maybe?

My favorite breed is the Australian Shepherd. Are they bigger than Border and Collies? If not, I will probably get a male for this one (since I'm looking for one male and one female).

And I always thought GSD were big enough (though there is a lot of variation in size and weight in them). I love White GSD/Swiss Shepherds.

If not, a Golden will be my last option.

Australian shepherd is a very, very small dog. Smallest of the whole list you gave us in fact. These are all good dogs, you just have to decide on which suits your lifestyle the best.

Back