Im back ! Dogslucy (artofzoo)

Hello guys, I was thinking about if I can come back in this community, 2 years ago I had little problems with some pages, blackmail, and many things, I'm here to learn more, meet some people and we'll. I'm very happy to be here. :).
Hi Dogslucy,

Am new here and just came across your post. Looks like everyone here is very glad to have you back.

You mentioned being blackmailed from the other site - so sorry you went through that.

Do you have any guidance on how people can avoid that from happening to them?

Although I am somewhat tech savvy, I am sure there are things I don't even have a clue about.

Glad you are here and hope you can share some words of wisdom for us.

Cheers from rainy Seattle

Hi Dogslucy,

Am new here and just came across your post. Looks like everyone here is very glad to have you back.

You mentioned being blackmailed from the other site - so sorry you went through that.

Do you have any guidance on how people can avoid that from happening to them?

Although I am somewhat tech savvy, I am sure there are things I don't even have a clue about.

Glad you are here and hope you can share some words of wisdom for u
Hey, of course, we like women in this world we are very vulnerable, sometimes we trust in many people and in the end, those people wants to hurt you.
In this orientation there are a lot women whose practices this amazing thing, is a taboo, and in the world it is not seen well.
The world is very hypocrite because zoophilia is bad but Bullfights and hunting of exotic animals is culture. And me like a woman that likes be with animals I'm a bad for the society, and the people and many people take advantage of this, and the worst thing is that they are people from our same community, if you have your face covered, they will look for a way to find a tattoo, a photo in the video, something where they can identify you and find you and start waking you up First you send them videos and then they want to virtually enslave you for their own pleasure. So the best you can do is the following. 1; wear a mask, 2; never mention where you're from, 3; never meet anyone from this community in person, 4; never enter groups like telegram to share your content, 5; never say your real name, 6; never show spaces in your house or that the city in which you live can be seen outside. 7; and if you like be with animals don't post in instagram picture of your dog the world is too small and maybe some of your friend like zoophilia.

Hey, of course, we like women in this world we are very vulnerable, sometimes we trust in many people and in the end, those people wants to hurt you.
In this orientation there are a lot women whose practices this amazing thing, is a taboo, and in the world it is not seen well.
The world is very hypocrite because zoophilia is bad but Bullfights and hunting of exotic animals is culture. And me like a woman that likes be with animals I'm a bad for the society, and the people and many people take advantage of this, and the worst thing is that they are people from our same community, if you have your face covered, they will look for a way to find a tattoo, a photo in the video, something where they can identify you and find you and start waking you up First you send them videos and then they want to virtually enslave you for their own pleasure. So the best you can do is the following. 1; wear a mask, 2; never mention where you're from, 3; never meet anyone from this community in person, 4; never enter groups like telegram to share your content, 5; never say your real name, 6; never show spaces in your house or that the city in which you live can be seen outside. 7; and if you like be with animals don't post in instagram picture of your dog the world is too small and maybe some of your friend like zoophilia.
Hi DogLucy,
Thank you so much for such a thoughtful and detailed response. It sickens me that anyone would do that to you.

Glad that is behind you now and am sure your post will protect others from falling victim to it.

I agree completely about how crazy it is for society to support animal cruelty, like bull fighting, while shaming and shunning those who love and make love to dogs and beasts.

Wishing you the very best and please feel free to message me anytime about any subject you like as I love the way you think.

Hello guys, I was thinking about if I can come back in this community, 2 years ago I had little problems with some pages, blackmail, and many things, I'm here to learn more, meet some people and we'll. I'm very happy to be here. :).
Does that mean you were in some of the artofzoo videos?

Sounds like you're very intelligent and understanding of this world, I hope it is a better time for you now that you are back - welcome!

This has happened to you and from people in the community? That's sad. Granted, I'm sure many of us hope and are curious if someone we see is a neighbor. But I would hope they would be wanting to keep the secret you might be sharing with them. I have a few friends, mostly online, but one local I was with a bit last year and we both shared the interest and talked about pursuing it together so we could both have out firsts (her first knot, my first to watch). Now we are just friends but the idea of giving away that secret of hers is furthest from my mind. I'll mention it in someplace like this a "someone," but you won't find me pointing her out in a crowd. I respect her, and those with this secret, too much. Sad that they might have done this to you. Stay safe, and welcome back.

Unfortunately it's the truth :(

The world is very hypocrite because zoophilia is bad but Bullfights and hunting of exotic animals is culture. And me like a woman that likes be with animals I'm a bad for the society, and the people and many people take advantage of this, and the worst thing is that they are people from our same community, if you have your face covered, they will look for a way to find a tattoo, a photo in the video, something where they can identify you and find you and start waking you up First you send them videos and then they want to virtually enslave you for their own pleasure. So the best you can do is the following. 1; wear a mask, 2; never mention where you're from, 3; never meet anyone from this community in person, 4; never enter groups like telegram to share your content, 5; never say your real name, 6; never show spaces in your house or that the city in which you live can be seen outside. 7; and if you like be with animals dont post in instagram picture of your dog the world is too small and maybe some of your friend like zoophilia.
I can only imagine being a woman in this world. We live in such weird times and it's so hard to trust anyone's intentions or motives, especially on a site like this. As bad as a lot of us want to meet people to share this with, it is a lot of risk and very difficult to do. I am glad to see you back on here though and hope you see able to do as you please without interference. Such a shame we have to worry about so much. Even on here.

Welcome back. I'm certainly happy to see you here.

Saludos lucy, hablamos por Skype hace tiempo y hicimos unos tratos y quería hacer más pero desapareciste, espero me recuerdes y me sigas aquí para hablar un poco de nuevo.

I agree with all your points. The community here is very friendly and it is easy to forget that not everyone shares our views, or is as friendly. It is important to stay safe. Having said all that, I hope you have a great time here.

I don't see why you wouldn't be, all with interests in this are very welcome unless they have nefarious intentions towards others which from what you wrote have had experience with a person or persons like that.

Back