I’m about to get a Labrador or golden retriever soon

Just show him love...take care of him...have him bond with you. As he grows allow his body to naturally sexually develop and that bond you have with him will mesh with his sexal development and you will make love if the dog wants it. Don't do things to try and trick him into a sexual act.

Just show him love...take care of him...have him bond with you. As he grows allow his body to naturally sexually develop and that bond you have with him will mesh with his sexal development and you will make love if the dog wants it. Don't do things to try and trick him into a sexual act.
I have a pup of my own big ol boy who just turned a year. It's hard to now try to force something because he is such a tease and will be excited and forming under his sheath...but it's important to let them discover their sexual nature on their own. Giving him a massage when he is excited is never a bad thing or teasing them with a little butt shake but if they don't want to progress then I won't make make him not until he is ready

I have a pup of my own big ol boy who just turned a year. It's hard to now try to force something because he is such a tease and will be excited and forming under his sheath...but it's important to let them discover their sexual nature on their own. Giving him a massage when he is excited is never a bad thing or teasing them with a little butt shake but if they don't want to progress then I won't make make him not until he is ready
Ahh all about progress and time then, thank you!!

As the others say tie but I found obedience training first. That way he will want to train you and be easier later on to teach him the where and when of havinf sex.

Just bond with him and train him on obedience to start with. As a girl not sure how a guy goes to the next step.

You don't. Training to have sex is abuse. This is a puppy and until the dog is around 2 years old, nothing should be even considered let alone go near the animal's genitals. The sole purpose of a dog is non sexual companionship. sex is a mere bonus, but if your purchased this puppy with the sole idea to have sex with it, get rid of the dog right now.
You will raise this dog like any one else, house train it, teach it manners and obedience, feed it a proper dog food balanced diet, get it the vet care it needs, and walk the dog daily. Once the dog is 18 months old, then perhaps consider experimenting but if the dog rejects your advances, by growling pulling away, running away, cowering, panting, whimpering or anything of the sort, the dog gave you its answer. NO. and it must be respected. You will not be able to go further and must give up on the idea of having sex with the animal. if the possibility of not being able to have sex with the dog sounds disappointing to you, again, get rid of the dog now.

Dogs are mainly friends/companions

not just sex objects. I mean sure we all got lewd moments at times however their well being/consent matters since it allows the best quality for each person participating in it.

My girl I never trained in her life which resulted her having the best sex I ever had in my lifetime. Each new day she surprises me on how she picked up on moods then translates her wants into actions

I'm thinking of getting a golden as my next companion. It will probably be a little while before I get round to it. But man that's probably the one thing I miss outside of the bedroom is the bond that we shared and the sense of no matter what happened as long as we had each other every thing was going to be fine. I can't wait to have that again.

Love and attention do your pup comes first, agree from 18 months you can see how they react. never force anything.

Back