If you had three wishes, what would they be??

AngryGoose

Citizen of Zooville
BANNED USER
(You aren't allowed to ask for more wishes)

1) that the pain would stop

2) wish I was shorter

3) lots and lots of money

Last edited:
2 regular wishes + I want unlimited amount of more wishes.
I mean this is my fault for not seeing this coming.... I was even thinking about the "more wishes" thing and "I wish the genie was free" thing.... Also as far as I remember, genies are cosmic criminals and should not be freed under any circumstances

What? It is practical to wish for more wishes.
Wishing objects have a tendency to mess you up on purpose. So I want enough chances to declare the wishes in a way that gets me exactly what I want, exactly how I want it and with no side effects.

What? It is practical to wish for more wishes.
Wishing objects have a tendency to mess you up on purpose. So I want enough chances to declare the wishes in a way that gets me exactly what I want, exactly how I want it and with no side effects.
But that's the thrill of it though, it's like Russian roulette.... Like I wished to be rich, where does the money come from? Is the ATO going to arrest my ass?

Also, what if wishing for more wishes backfires? Like it could be twisted into a way that means you become a genie, you would have unlimited wishes but you'll be granting them.... Also you might end up with nothing. Like technically I could have infinite wishes now but whether or not those wishes get granted is another thing.... You could just end up insatiable and everytime you get something you will just wish you had more

I am hearing you on your number 1, number 2 don't really need money, 3 maybe unlimited time travel rather than pausing, for me at least
After thinking about it I agree time manipulation might be better, also money might be a wasted wish because if I could manipulate time money wouldn't be an issue. I could just win the lottery whenever I wanted.

1. I would like to speak all languages in the world!
2. Wipe out religions with harming, humiliating rules and leaders following any kind of extremism
3. Create one independent country (approved by UN, EU and other countries) for people who are into zoo and other sexual minorities.
Of course no regime, ppl can vote for zoo- presidente and zoo goverment 😉

Meg

But that's the thrill of it though, it's like Russian roulette.... Like I wished to be rich, where does the money come from? Is the ATO going to arrest my ass?

Also, what if wishing for more wishes backfires? Like it could be twisted into a way that means you become a genie, you would have unlimited wishes but you'll be granting them.... Also you might end up with nothing. Like technically I could have infinite wishes now but whether or not those wishes get granted is another thing.... You could just end up insatiable and everytime you get something you will just wish you had more
or you could end up in a bottle for a 1000 years

1) a woman who wanted sex as much as I do
2) that her hymen would respawn every night
3) to be 10 again and retain all of my current knowledge

1. Omniscience
2. Omnipotence
3. A really good friend (who is a kind and generous person) with unlimited wishes.

1. That all nuclear fissionable material be stratified in the earth's mantle. 2. That the earth be return to a pristine state like it was before humans fucked it up. 3. That all humans be randomly placed in different countries.

1. That all nuclear fissionable material be stratified in the earth's mantle.

Welcome back to the dark ages - literally. End nuclear fission, and you end modern existence, killing millions, if not billions, in the process. While I'm a fan of radical human population reduction, this isn't the way to go about it - unless you're into starvation, misery, and every form of suffering you can imagine (and likely many forms you can't imagine) on a global scale.

2. That the earth be return to a pristine state like it was before humans fucked it up.

Can you describe this supposed "pristine state"? (Hint: The only thing "pristine" on the planet is flowing lava - welcome to hell...)

3. That all humans be randomly placed in different countries.

Gotta ask - what do you think this would accomplish, besides incredible misery for insane numbers of people?

1. That human kind will thrive until the death of the universe.

2. Immortality in my 27 year old body.

3. The ability to teleport to a chamber outside time and space which can create anything and everything I need, want, or desire.

1. That human kind will thrive until the death of the universe.

2. Immortality in my 27 year old body.

3. The ability to teleport to a chamber outside time and space which can create anything and everything I need, want, or desire.
This. I cannot think of any better, except to replace 27 year old body with 20 year old body.

This. I cannot think of any better, except to replace 27 year old body with 20 year old body.
Aww thanks! I said 27 because by then you are taken halfway seriously by other people. You're not seen as being immature but if you do something immature people are like, 'well, do it while you're still young.' And my body was at its peak then lol.

Ignoring the world problems that I could (briefly) solve before someone purposely fucks it up again, as well as the "cheat" wishes, here are mine.

1. The ability to shapeshift into real or fictional creatures

2. Invulnerability/immortality

3. Humans are replaced with anthropomorphic animals in a society which allows for that to function.

Back