If you had a Furry Partner, what species would he/she be and would thry be feral or anthro?

I would like to stick with my current akita girl but if we got to be picky about it then id like to quadruple her life span and increase her her height and weight 20 fold.

This masive akita would save me money on diesel as i could ride her to work and allow me to sell my bed as i could just sleep on the akita.

Feral polar bear or a feral dinosaur.
his-dark-materials-lyra-belacqua-iorek.jpg

gaelle-seguillon-screenshot-2022-07-06-124116-sharpenai-softness-jpg.364239

I can't decide on just one... Sooo a shape shifter would be the best, and I would love to have that power as well 💞 As for feral/anthro, both are appealing, but if anthro means being able to talk, I would prefer that.

Also, that polar bear would swallow you whole.

That's a hard question, but have a few fantasies about it ^ ^ I hope not one concrete answer is allowed ;3

The most I would like to have a male feral partner, feral by looks, but with the mind of a person, able to speak human language. Preferably being in size similar to human. About the species, canines are the best ^ ^ A Wolf, GSD, Husky Or Bernese are on the top of my list. Fox would be amazing too ;3

Secondary there would be anthro characters. Male/female canines and foxes + female felines.

In an idea world I'd like the best of both worlds. I'd like a feral dog/wolf/giant red fox (like GSD sized)... BUT, I'd like them to have human level intelligence and be able to speak. So feral body shape, anthro level intelligence.

Let's see... anthro wise definitely my Husky girl and my wolf hybrid. I could only imagine how much of a cock slut my husky would be if she could talk. Same with my boy. If I could have an exotic anthro than definitely a male Asian elephant and a female Aftrican elephant.

i guess whatever animal they are. as much as i dislike cats, i some how have this knack for surrounding myself with feline furries. opposites attract i guess? hehe

What does 'furry' partner entail? Actual fur on them? Or they consider themselves part of the Furry community? It would be interesting at a glance to want your animal companion to have 'human' intelligence but that would immediately lead to a lot of ethical concerns... Sorry to dump on the fantasy though. Based on others' answers if I had to pick it would be feral!
Generally speaking, furry just implies that the hypothetical partner in question would be anthropomorphic in nature. That is, possessing human like traits such as intelligence, the ability to speak, and in the case of most furries being bipedal. Ferals can be "furry" too, if they possess anthropomorphic qualities. So, the question is if you had an anthropomorphic animal partner, wouldnyou prefer them to be feral (quadrupedal) or bipedal. I hope that sort of makes sense!

Back