If you could impregnate your lover would you and why?

If you could impregnate your lover would you and why?

• Total voters
Hmmm, I am no body to question peoples fantasies and desires, but statements like that if put into practice would make you not the most desirable of partners. Good thing we are talking about interspecies stuff that can't actually lead to offspring in reality, when their daddy goes out one day and never returns.
Yeah that's why I don't exactly want to actually have kids. Maybe in the future, but definitely not yet, not exactly financially stable *at all* so it would be extremely irresponsible to even consider it. Would fuck around with an already pregnant woman though

Yes, because i whant realy a foal of him. But the bad thing is that he is a gelding what it make impossible.

I chose no for a couple reasons. One, with the current legal status of zoophilia, I would be fucked. Two, is the difference in our life spans. Realistic my girl will probably only be with me for another 4-6 years. If I was going to start a family I would want to to be with a lifelong partner. Now if both those issues were fixed, and it was legal and I could grow old with my Dane girl, then I would definitely like to be making puppies with her😊

I'm going with "no".

Scenario A: my hypothetical lover is having a human baby.
Quite frankly, she doesn't have the hips for it.

Scenario B: my hypothetical lover is having puppies.
Then the puppies mature and come of age. Now what? I can't support an entire pack, so what do I do with them? Give my children away? Set them wild? The moral conundrum is too much for me.

Scenario C: my hypothetical lover is having hybrids.
How am I going to explain this to anyone?

I'm going with "no".

Scenario A: my hypothetical lover is having a human baby.
Quite frankly, she doesn't have the hips for it.

Scenario B: my hypothetical lover is having puppies.
Then the puppies mature and come of age. Now what? I can't support an entire pack, so what do I do with them? Give my children away? Set them wild? The moral conundrum is too much for me.

Scenario C: my hypothetical lover is having hybrids.
How am I going to explain this to anyone?
You make some very good points, but where there is a will, love will find a way. But yeah it is going to be rather complicated, I mean there is home schooling if they are smart enough to learn like a human, but the money side of things could still be a big issue if there lots of youngsters at once. A lot is going to depend on their shape. (quad or bipedal), intelligence and rate at which they mature to adulthood or at least to the point they can become partially self sufficient.

There is definitely some nuts and bolts to be sorted out before we will be ready for any Pupmans or Humogs.

If the human female doesn't like contraception, I would still fuck her, If she says impregnate me, I would try

My girl already is worn out carrying my boy's kids. I wouldn't wanna to add genetic mixing to the weight of that burden.

I’ve always wanted too get my bitch pregnant and have puppies with me. From a young age.
How much better of a bond 🤤 me and my male were both fucking her when she was on heat it was the best pretending that she was in pup too me
I wish I could every time we have sex

Yep, because I (24M) would like to start a family with my female canine partner. Sadly that is only possible through a sperm donor and artificial insemination but possible nonetheless. On the upside pulling out isn't a concern.

Back