If you could have lived in any other time period when would that time have been?

I think I’d have liked being born at that perfect age of being too young for the draft during WWII but too old for the draft during Vietnam. I’d have gotten to enjoy a more simple life while still living to see the modern marvels of today. Mayberry was real, right?

Pass on the past. Yesteryear was a lot shittier for queer people & going back far enough for it not to be means losing out on things like plumbing & antibiotics.

A long, long time ago in a far off forgotten time, Definitely be a pirate. Me an ol Ann Bonnie would have ruled the seas. I'd Rob the ships and she'd flash her tits.

I would go to the future. Because even if by then zoophilia isn't decriminalized, people will live on multiple planets and shit . You can always find a slice of land on Mars or Titan where you can live in secret and surround yourself with sexy doggies

I would go to the future. Because even if by then zoophilia isn't decriminalized, people will live on multiple planets and shit . You can always find a slice of land on Mars or Titan where you can live in secret and surround yourself with sexy doggies
A good pirate dose what he wants. 👍💁🏼‍♂️

The 70s. And 80s. I was just a decade off. But I feel like growing up during a time before the internet would have been better by a longshot. Dating in 1980s vs 2020s....
This ☝️ I was born in ‘85, and feel like I should’ve been born just 10 years earlier. I always identified as a gen-Xer, with my musical interests and the like. I was born at the tail end of one generation and at the beginning of another, yet Sonic the Hedgehog and Mortal Kombat was ma jam in the ‘90’s 🤘

1870 to 1890 if I have to. Gotta say though, I prefer this time period with antibiotics, and education, and ............

The Mesozoic Era. It would be cool to see how dinosaurs used to live back then.

Maybe just turn the clock back a decade ago... I'm not going back to anyplace without electricity, air conditioning, and vaccines. Might make a little in the stock market, too.

Back