If you could change would you?

It’s funny that we’re the criminals yet they like to push injections on kids because they believe there trans. Add in 8 year old drag walks and tell me who’s the real criminal
I haven't found this to be the case with the LGBT community at large. Isolated incidences or occasional extremes are usually the exception to the community rather than the rule.

That being said, the LGBT community generally goes to decent lengths to keep itself separate from the zoo community. As with the furry community, I think the common underlying fear is that in legitimizing zoosexuality they would, to the public, delegitimize their own sexuality or interests. This is particularly problematic with the LGBT community in my opinion as the homosexuality was, in the DSM2, classified as a paraphilia, as zoophilia is currently classified. Over time homosexuality was gradually socially accepted and eventually phased out by the publishing of the DSM4 entirely showing that the line between sexual disorder and sexual orientation is not as concrete as some would like to believe.

To answer the original question, if I could choose to change myself so that I was not attracted to animals I definitely would not do so. My sexuality is part of me. Our challenges in life help to shape us into the people we are today, for better or worse. I've worked very hard to become the person I want to be and to casually toss out a part of me without categorically identifying it as something that makes me miserable by my own measure would be a step backward in my self-realization.

I’m attracted to people and to some types of animals. Honestly, I don’t think I need to change and I’m fine with that. I’m not out to most people but that’s fine.

Reactions: IHO
Yeah I would. Just how much easier it would be to date and be open and honest with partners. I'd love to be into like, light bondage or some shit. Tee hee how naughty and thrilling, rather than being a sexual pariah.

Back