If we do not own our own dog...

autumntime

Tourist
Hi all... I have a question.

What is the best way or are there guides for those zoophiles who can not and do not own their own dog or animal... To go about engaging or start engaging in zoo acts?

I.e. how to get time alone with a in heat female dog ? Clearly, a older dog would be more suitable than a puppy in this case ;)

If you want to be really happy you have to find your companion .... from personal experience not all are suitable and if you can not do it with other dogs ...
If you can not use dogs as fulfill ...
You have to look for complicity and love with passion ... you will understand if you have found it...
I am talking about a partner to love and not one to have only sex with ..

Hi all... I have a question.

What is the best way or are there guides for those zoophiles who can not and do not own their own dog or animal... To go about engaging or start engaging in zoo acts?

I.e. how to get time alone with a in heat female dog ? Clearly, a older dog would be more suitable than a puppy in this case ;)
There arent any....if you want this, find a puppy, raise him or her to be a good doggie citizen....When he or she is mature, then you can possibly have a mate. Not all dogs are interested. But dont expect anyone to do all the work for you, if the only investment youre putting in is your pecker.

If you aren't willing to put into the animal the effort in order to get her to accept you and to make it more meaningful then there isn't a way.

Barring that I would look in the personals here at the very least. Don't use another person's dog without consent.

Back