If people didn't have such a problem with zoo people.....

GimmeAMareAfterMidnight

Tourist
BANNED USER
If people didn't have such a problem with zoo people, would you marry in public like other people do with your animal? I'm not talking just about the church wedding but in general.

Attachments

• 41188240001_3939183634001_Jackson-preacher-protests-same-sex-marriage-vs.jpg
    41188240001_3939183634001_Jackson-preacher-protests-same-sex-marriage-vs.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Funny-Cow-In-Wedding-Dress.jpg
    Funny-Cow-In-Wedding-Dress.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 27
most likely not. i don't need some random ceremony to make the bond we have "valid" or whatever. tho i think my late lover boy would have looked gorgeous in a suit....
Yeh same i think if somebody really love somebody else woman,man,dog,horse if they realy love one another they don't need marry just true love counts

An animal would not understand the idea of a marriage anyway and you are already legally bound to take care of your animal and registered as an owner and pay for your animal. :D So what point does a marriage have?

An animal would not understand the idea of a marriage anyway and you are already legally bound to take care of your animal and registered as an owner and pay for your animal. :D So what point does a marriage have?
Some people just want to have "extra bond" and some people just like me don't like to see myself as the owner of animal, you can own a car but not a living animal owning something alive sounds like owning a slave. I always give the choice whether to my cat or dog (I have no sexual relationship with them), do you want to go? I'm not holding you the door is open. Same for mares you don't want a relationship with me? okay i don't force you. and owning sounds like an animal is my slave. I know there is nothing wrong with it, but to me this word has a bad connotation.

How would marriage even work? It's two individuals agreeing to a joint life; while love my dog and I think she's quite intelligent, I don't believe the concept of marriage is something she could understand. If she can't understand, how can she indicate her commitment?

Marriage is a legally binding contract. It only works when there are two people involved. That said, there is nothing stopping you from getting "married" to your animal lover with a ceremony of your own.

Oh, people. If you havecsex with her, you SHOULD marry... Think of the poor childs🤣

Bah. Definitely I would not. As it has been said, marriage is a compromise of will between two persons able to understand and consent what it is all about.
So until someone can tell me the animal can actually understand what those plans of future are about, it would be a mood nonsense (See woman marries Berlin Wall and symilar stories)

Its a waste of valuable time and resources I'd much rather use spoiling my mate or going on an adventure or literally anything else than that. Personally I don't need legal documentation to show my commitment to a partner. Nor do I need a ceremony to celebrate a relationship between me and my lovers. But shouldn't just being there for them and caring for their every need be enough. Cause from experience that seams to be all they care about.

No. Marriage is a human thing, and I'm a dog. Dogs don't get married, they don't deal with legal nonsense, they don't even know what it is. I start a pack and I don't get marri.

If people didn't have such a problem with zoo people, would you marry in public like other people do with your animal? I'm not talking just about the church wedding but in general.
Too each their own but marrying an animal sounds silly. They dont hold the same values or understanding of marriage as we do. They just love. It's simple and I like it that way

Back