Ideal Canine Breeds for Sex

Aetherus

Lurker
Hi there! I'm new here and I was planning on getting a dog to ideally have sex with her (no idea if this has been asked before, feel free to link threads if it has). I wasn't too sure on what breeds would work best, I know that med-large & large breeds are best, but I was mainly considering how the dog acts. I don't want the dog exclusively for sex and I don't want the dog to always be in the mood (especially around guests). Multiple suggestions are appreciated, thanks!

(no idea if this has been asked before, feel free to link threads if it has)
Really man? :D This is what the search box spits out when you put in literally "best breed"
And this was just one search. Do not be lazy, use your own keyboard. :D

Couldn't agree more, that's why I was also concerned about how the dog acts alone from sex.
The more closer the bond the more passion in the act (assuming sexual intercourse is achieved) pretty much its try to make them wanted but dont overdo it. Allow them to be their own "person". Socialize with dogs/people to develop the best individual. Establish boundaries of yeses/nos.

I think I covered everything

The more closer the bond the more passion in the act (assuming sexual intercourse is achieved) pretty much its try to make them wanted but dont overdo it. Allow them to be their own "person". Socialize with dogs/people to develop the best individual. Establish boundaries of yeses/nos.
That actually sounds really fun, even if there's a lack of sexual interaction. I've been wanting a dog for a while, but I'd really have to commit to it.

Really man? :D This is what the search box spits out when you put in literally "best breed"
And this was just one search. Do not be lazy, use your own keyboard. :D
Awesome 🤘

Back