I wonder if anyone likes horseback riding? I love riding sweat and foam on the horse's body

My wife enjoys riding. I can take it or leave it. They always ask, “do you have riding experience?” When I answer “no”, they go out of their way to pair me with Molasses in January, or Glue Stick. Their backs are so bowed, I have to look around their necks to see where I’m going. Not much fun.?

Have a friend who loves to take his mare riding in the woods during the summer months especially. He rides her out to a secluded area, dismounts and strokes her sweaty musky body. He finds an area where her back feet are low and there is a high area behind her. Anyway her pussy gets very sweaty also and they both come back smelling like sweaty mare with his face flushed and her with cum dribbling on the back of her thighs.

I have enjoyed it every time I had a chance to mount up over my life time.
Which isn’t much to be honest. My best moments were taking a week of pretty much stall or general farm work which led to me getting to know a mare know as Virginia. All horses were named after states. She just fallowed me around most of the day for some apples or carrots and let me brush her early in the morning. It was a great experience in the farming camp I stayed at. Before I was zoo unfortunately. I’d probably have more interest in horses if I’d been around them more then dogs as I evolve in what we know as zoo.

I own a horse, hot/sweat on her body it's been a good lesson, not into working to the point of foaming though.

I love horse sweat. Very sexy for sure. After a ride I always lay my face on the horse to get wet with his sweat from his neck and back. Love the sweat between his legs and sheath.

horses foam

Attachments

• 156.jpg
    156.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 179.jpg
    179.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 206.jpg
    206.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 21
  • 240.jpg
    240.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 250.jpg
    250.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 254.jpg
    254.jpg
    461.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 20150105-115350-1_orig.jpg
    20150105-115350-1_orig.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 20200104_163513.jpg
    20200104_163513.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 20
Wow Camilla....very sexy pictures....would love to hug those horses with a bare chest...with all that sweat....love it.

Its been years since I've been riding but I miss it so much, We used to go hunting up in the mountains and our camp wasn't accessible by vehicle. We would load up the truck with the bare essentials and hookup the trailer load the horses who had all fattened up over the winter lol and drive a few hours into the mountains, Once we got in as far as we could by truck we would unload, pack the horses and ride the rest of the way into camp. We usually spent a good week or more up there using the horses to travel the rough terrain and when we were done we would pack back out with the horses who were usually much more in shape load up the truck and trailer and drive back home. That time spent in the mountains was some of the most peaceful in my life and I always looked forward to it.

I love the feel of horse sweat on my skin....especially the neck and chest.....and between their back legs.....I came home from a short ride and my other horse was all sweaty from being left behind....made sure both horses were not overheated, and taken care of....but the one was still wet with sweat....took my shirt off, dropped my shorts.....and hugged his wet neck and chest in the nude......got my front covered in horse sweat...bury my face in his sweaty sheath....it was really incredible...masturbated with his sweat.....wow!!! Only did it the one time. Usually after a ride there are other people around and you can’t indulge. ...love it...

Normally the smell of horses is already a turn on for me, but when they’re sweaty... oh my! 😋

I used to be into horse riding when I was younger but now, not anymore. I love horses but don’t necessarily wanna sit on their back 😉

I do love riding... it doesn't love my back so much these days but that's because I'm out of practice since I lost my mare... I LOVE the smell of horse sweat... actually just about any smell associated with them. Don't mind getting all sweaty on a ride, but find it itchy when it dries. :p

I love riding :) I do weekly at the very least just got back into it after a long long hiatus from my riding as a young 'un. I feel better than I have in my entire life around these animals and the power, grace, and connection I feel (wo)man to beast when I'm atop my steed is like no other.

and yes I love the sweat :p Ride bareback sometimes just to feel that muscular body between my trembling thighs. Horses sure smell good after a hard day's work.

Back