I TOUCHED A MARE TITS FOR THE FIRST TIME....

L

Lunebleux

I was with a friend who had horse and they told me to carress a mare breast because they like it.

At first, I was like... really?! 😍

I touched it and wow! The mare was so relaxed and it seems that she enjoyed it!

Now I understand why people prefer more horse than dogs etc.

Now I want more.... 😁

Take some warm water and soft cloths and gently clean her, especially the valley between her teats. You'll have a devoted friend shortly. Same principal can work under her tail too.
Will do. 👍🏻

Take some warm water and soft cloths and gently clean her, especially the valley between her teats. You'll have a devoted friend shortly. Same principal can work under her tail too.
My little pony mare starts lifting her tail when I clean between her teats, she'll even spread her legs some to allow me better access to them, a mare with clean teats is a very happy mare indeed.

Think about this for a minute: you've got a thousand lbs of hair trigger muscle standing inches from you. Wouldn't you prefer that the individual be comfortable versus in a constant state of irritation due to itches and irritations in sensitive places? This principal applies to stallions too. Want to make one dangerous? Leave him with a multi-year case of blue balls and jock itch.

Back