I think I might be zoo exclusive?

I’ve been in denial of being a zoo for years and I just came to terms with me being attracted to animals both romantically and sexually(specifically m k9). Since this revelation, I’ve shown no interest in human men. But years ago I suffered through abuse from a human male partner of mine, so I’ve been hesitant about relationships and intercourse from that point on. I thought maybe being with a different species would work better for me, sometimes it’s hard to be with a human male. I’ve been thinking a lot about having a dog as my guy, but it can’t be just any dog you know? It has to be The One. I want to have an emotional, physical and spiritual bond with him.
Ive never actually had a zoo experience though :/
Does this make me zoo exclusive? Has anyone ever told their friends or family they’re zoo exclusive?
Edit: I’m scared, I don’t want to have to hide my love and watch my partners die. Im scared for what this means for my future, I’m not sure what to do

Last edited:
Well, it's definitely nothing to be ashamed of if you are. My heart goes out to you and I wish I had more wisdom to share with you, but I can at least recommend you explore it as much as you can. Be careful who you tell it to, but sometimes you will be surprised by how supportive people certain can be.

Last edited by a moderator:
My heart Well, it's definitely nothing to be ashamed of if you are. My heart goes out to you and I wish I had more wisdom to share with you, but I can at least recommend you explore it as much as you can. Be careful who you tell it to, but sometimes you will be surprised by how supportive people certain can be.
Thank you I really appreciate it, any advice helps. I’ll be sure to keep that in mind

We welcome you here, and yes there is many with your experiences here. Choosing to try a zoo lifestyle means alot of commitment to your animal mates, as they will never understand the concept of abandonment. The short lifespan also has hurt us all because losing your lover many many times over is tragedy upon tragedy.

But its not all bad, I wouldn't give up being zoo for the world.

We welcome you here, and yes there is many with your experiences here. Choosing to try a zoo lifestyle means alot of commitment to your animal mates, as they will never understand the concept of abandonment. The short lifespan also has hurt us all because losing your lover many many times over is tragedy upon tragedy.

But its not all bad, I wouldn't give up being zoo for the world.
Thank you for welcoming me here, it’s nice to know I’m not alone. I’m sure the pros outweigh the cons. I look forward to a point in my life where I can confidently say the same about being zoo. Thank u for giving me hope

I fully agree with ZTHorse, I wouldn't give up being zoo for the world. I dealt with that shame for years, till I finally realized that I am this way, I didn't choose to be this way, I just am. If you are kind to your mates, you have nothing to be ashamed of.

Good luck and find folks here to support you. You aren't alone.

There is nothing wrong with having sex with animals, and there is nothing wrong with interspecies sex. If you find that you are sexually attracted to dogs, then you should go ahead and have sex with a dog. You should embrace your zoo feelings (and be proud of them), and don't be ashamed of them.

A lot of zoo exclusives live a perfectly good life living with a non-human animal as their sexual lover / partner.

There is nothing wrong with having sex with animals, and there is nothing wrong with interspecies sex. If you find that you are sexually attracted to dogs, then you should go ahead and have sex with a dog. You should embrace your zoo feelings (and be proud of them), and don't be ashamed of them.

A lot of zoo exclusives live a perfectly good life living with a non-human animal as their sexual lover / partner.
You know what? You’re absolutely right! I deserve love and happiness too :)

I’ve been in denial of being a zoo for years and I just came to terms with me being attracted to animals both romantically and sexually(specifically m k9). Since this revelation, I’ve shown no interest in human men. But years ago I suffered through abuse from a human male partner of mine, so I’ve been hesitant about relationships and intercourse from that point on. I thought maybe being with a different species would work better for me, sometimes it’s hard to be with a human male. I’ve been thinking a lot about having a dog as my guy, but it can’t be just any dog you know? It has to be The One. I want to have an emotional, physical and spiritual bond with him.
Ive never actually had a zoo experience though :/
Does this make me zoo exclusive? Has anyone ever told their friends or family they’re zoo exclusive?
Edit: I’m scared, I don’t want to have to hide my love and watch my partners die. Im scared for what this means for my future, I’m not sure what to do
Hi. I am sorry that you suffered from previous relationship with guy. But you alone and desperately looking for love and feel lost. I know how it is like. And hurts me that you give up on guys. I would like just to hug you and give you my love and support. Not let your bad experience give up on humans, i have been hurt and was betrayed by people many times, but i also found some nice people too. I personally think you could be happier with right partner and humans partner is the best i can think of right now. We can understand and support each other better then any other animal could, we can love much stronger and on another level, humans generally live longer if they not ill, so you would not need to worry about your love/partners die in few years. Basically create family with human much more easier. Animals can't choose, if we raise them or adopt they depend on us, humans is more independent and can leave you and do bad things that is true, but also can do a lot of good things. You can find your love, your life partner who would love and trust you and never want to harm you if it is true love. There is people like you and me who really needs to love somebody and looking for love! For their only one to share their moments and life! Basically in this age every human decide by their life who are they more: animals or more spiritual and intelligent being? Are we going to just follow our instincts and lust or be someone more free and not be bound by just our body needs and desires, develop ourselves and achieve spiritual freedom. You free to experience and do as you want, but consequences can be resulted in corrupting your mind, body and soul, degrading, being just addict. Lust, degrading and taboo stuff what drives people in many weird stuff. I sure for myself there is nothing beats having human partner that you have deep bound, love and trust with. Even better if you have same goals with your life partner. It is almost ultimate dream for a lot people. Many fails and give up... But you please... not give up!
This was maybe too long and deep response, but you touched me... and made me do my first response on this site. I am just lonely wanderer like you, and you have my sympathies.? You do deserve love and happiness!

OP, I hoping to identify and not compare. Over the years, I've found male canines to be intriguing, but only with human females. Kinda like in a spirit animal sense. I was in a long term relationship for 12 years, and while I have experimented sexually with female women after divorcing my wife, I have only engaged in spanking another transgendered male once and even that had gone no further than spanking, one time only at a pay for play party in The City. Have not experimented with K9s IRL - I am allergic and if I engaged in the act I would die. Kind of like Joel Glicker from Addams Family Values.

OP, I hoping to identify and not compare. Over the years, I've found male canines to be intriguing, but only with human females. Kinda like in a spirit animal sense. I was in a long term relationship for 12 years, and while I have experimented sexually with female women after divorcing my wife, I have only engaged in spanking another transgendered male once and even that had gone no further than spanking, one time only at a pay for play party in The City. Have not experimented with K9s IRL - I am allergic and if I engaged in the act I would die. Kind of like Joel Glicker from Addams Family Values.
Should have red the post about Reading before posting. Now I feel like a big, FAT assh*le.

Back