I think I may be zoo exclusive in a romantic sense

Getting into human relationships...I feel nothing. I love the person like I would a friend & that's it. I don't feel pain in break ups. However, when my dog went missing, I mourned harder than I've mourned some people. I had a special connection with that dog. I felt love in a way that I hadn't with anybody, just so deep & close. I'm currently in a human relationship & thinking about breaking up, because I really don't feel like it's for me.

If you feel this way, you will end your human relationship in time anyway. It's easier if you do it now.
Are you ready for the exclusive life?

If you feel you can only be exclusive with your animal companion versus a human; that's okay.

If you feel that you get your love and affection from your companion and they are who you give all your love and affection to; your animal companion is the one you love truly.

I feel the same way. I was in my early twenties when I came to terms with my sexuality, I felt that being with a human woman that shared my Zoo sexuality made me complete. But I had to accept that I was just trying to fill the void that my first Canine Wife left behind when she died in my Junior year of HS, I saw myself as a horny teenager and didn't take my first Zoo relationship seriously. So after I realized that I was subconsciously in horrible pain, I had to face it and I realized that my first Canine Lover was really like my Wife. Sure we had a wild sex life and I indulged in it the way that any horny teen would, but the love, the cuddles and kisses. The literal thousands of hours that we spent together while I was growing up, meant more to me than just "Man's Best Friend" she was my world. Without realizing it consciously, I would wait to eat until we could eat together, I would lock us in my room at bedtime because I was afraid to wake up without her and I had at one time attacked my older brother with a cast iron skillet after he kicked her for scratching his brand new leather boots with her claws. I no longer have a good or decent relationship with him, because all I see when I look at him, is the man that attack Wife.
Slowly I came to realize that a creature the world sees as "Dumb" or "Inferior" to humans, was the only female creature that genuinely Loved me and all through Middle School, High School and my first two years of College. Every female Human that I tried to build a fair and healthy relationship with, was either using me to boost their own egos or self esteem without really loving me or they were just desperate to be in a relationship that they controlled, that they lied to me about fulfilling my emotional needs and romantic desires. I am not saying that all humans are manipulative and selfish, but it was more difficult to find the ones that were genuinely loving and the toxic ones more active in their goals to be in a relationship.
When I finally accepted my Zoosexuality and started putting more effort into building great loving relationships with my Canine Lovers, I found myself FAR more happier. I am currently in a gay relationship with my male German Shepherd Boyfriend, their is no deception, no malicious manipulation and no emotional/physical violence. It is literally constant Love and affection and if I am not oversharing at this point, amazing sex whenever please.
So I understand what you are going through, I don't have deep romantic feelings for humans and I'll admit that I do have some sexual feelings for various human women, but nothing compares to making love to a Non Human female for me.

Getting into human relationships...I feel nothing. I love the person like I would a friend & that's it. I don't feel pain in break ups. However, when my dog went missing, I mourned harder than I've mourned some people. I had a special connection with that dog. I felt love in a way that I hadn't with anybody, just so deep & close. I'm currently in a human relationship & thinking about breaking up, because I really don't feel like it's for me.
i cant date men anymore

Back