I put the deposit on my first dog ever

cherrypop

Lurker
Anyways I’m just super excited Bc I’ve wanted a dog since furever and finally the universe is letting it happen for me! I’m getting a miniature long-haired dachshund and hopefully a female 🐶💕 I don’t have any attraction to be penetrated by any animal. Mostly wanting to have a nice relaxing licking session with my new girly. If anyone has experience with dachshunds male or female I’d love to hear stories!

Co
Anyways I’m just super excited Bc I’ve wanted a dog since furever and finally the universe is letting it happen for me! I’m getting a miniature long-haired dachshund and hopefully a female 🐶💕 I don’t have any attraction to be penetrated by any animal. Mostly wanting to have a nice relaxing licking session with my new girly. If anyone has experience with dachshunds male or female I’d love to hear stories!
Congrats

Congrats

Back