I probably need to be coerced to fuck a dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t stop thinking about turning my pussy into a dog’s cum dump, but I can’t give into my urges. I probably won’t ever bring myself to fuck a dog unless I’m blackmailed, raped, or am whoring myself.

Once it’s inside me, I know I’ll stop resisting and take it. I’ll moan as my worthless slut pussy swallows a disgusting dog knot. I’ll sob as cum slops out of my drippy cunt with every thrust. I’ll let it happen. I’ll be a dogs bitch. I just can’t bring myself to willingly do it on my own.

Does anyone else feel like they need an excuse to do what they want to do?

if you think about it often, you will start speaking out loud and what you will think will be heard by those around you. What is stopping you from taking action?

I don’t want to get caught. I’m shy and self-conscious. Thinking how used and humiliated I’ll feel when my formerly tight slit is all stretched out by a knot. Wondering if any man will be able to get off in my pussy again when it’s the kind of hole that milks dog cock and begs for animal cum.

I don’t want to get caught. I’m shy and self-conscious. Thinking how used and humiliated I’ll feel when my formerly tight slit is all stretched out by a knot. Wondering if any man will be able to get off in my pussy again when it’s the kind of hole that milks dog cock and begs for animal cum.
Coming from a guys POV, I had my first partner mount and fuck me, I have dildos that I use for extreme orgasms and even after I take my largest and firmest one I don't stay stretched. And if you are tight right now I'd be surprised if a knot would get/stay in. The first time I fucked my partner I was able to take the whole length of his shaft, about 6 inches/13cm. but not the knot. Maybe this helps you conquer your fear

If you end up doing it frequently with dogs, you will definitely be wider, but if you leave enough time between the game with a dog and the one with a human (time during which the vagina returns to a normal shape) I think it will be ok for the man.

If you need to be coerced to do something you should not be doing it at all.
I have serious doubt as to this post being real but if it is you should evaluate yourself and your life. If you feel bad about wanting to do this then don't. Walk away, have a life you can be content with. Otherwise come to terms with your feelings and attractions and accept who you are and start to like yourself. Whether you act on your thoughts or not.

If
If he’s any kind of man, he’ll use your other fuck holes if your slit is useless from being destroyed from getting knotted and fisted….😈 and he’ll look you in the eye after using you and letting a K9 stud or a stallion use you like a good slut deserves and tell you “good girl”

I can’t stop thinking about turning my pussy into a dog’s cum dump, but I can’t give into my urges. I probably won’t ever bring myself to fuck a dog unless I’m blackmailed, raped, or am whoring myself.

Once it’s inside me, I know I’ll stop resisting and take it. I’ll moan as my worthless slut pussy swallows a disgusting dog knot. I’ll sob as cum slops out of my drippy cunt with every thrust. I’ll let it happen. I’ll be a dogs bitch. I just can’t bring myself to willingly do it on my own.

Does anyone else feel like they need an excuse to do what they want to do?
You've managed to turn something beautiful into something ugly. Thanks.

is this like a catfish 2.0?
From another thread of hers-

“Are there alternatives to this platform where user autonomy and privacy are higher priorities? Not sure why anyone would scoff at the idea of users owning and controlling their own data. Big web2 energy.”

I’m sorry but that is not a female talking lmao.

I have a woman who wants to be "coerced", she has admitted she wants to try it but wants it to be someone else's doing as cnc is also a fantasy of hers so she can combine two in one lol

I have a woman who wants to be "coerced", she has admitted she wants to try it but wants it to be someone else's doing as cnc is also a fantasy of hers so she can combine two in one lol
I did a CNC scene with my breeding bitch like this….followed her to her hotel room where she was staying with her dog after she laughed at me for wanting to buy her a drink at a bar earlier…brutalized her and then fucked her with her own dog. God! It was so fucking hot

Yeah.... It's probably best to keep animals, which are living, breathing, sentient beings out of your rape fantasies. Since animals are "disgusting" to you, it clearly shows how much you really care about them.

Get a dildo.
I hope you’re not referring to my comment because our pitty is neither disgusting nor an unwilling partner….he is very much a part of our everyday depravity and cared and loved as much and even more than some of our family members.

Yeah.... It's probably best to keep animals, which are living, breathing, sentient beings out of your rape fantasies. Since animals are "disgusting" to you, it clearly shows how much you really care about them.

Get a dildo.
No, it does not:
I 100% don’t feel romantic attraction towards animals. The idea of letting an animal use me is purely a vehicle for breaking myself down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back