I need help to get the knot

Isn't it amazing how this guide doesn't mention that canine world wont change a male doggies behavior just because some guy wants dog cock?

I mean it's obvious he is more interested in a vagina than your man butt so at least stop being entitled and be thankful he does some pounding for you or at the very least uses your butt to masturbate himself. Lol he literally throws you a bone and gets a convenient way to masturbate himself as if that's not a big sign telling you to give up your dog cock needs. The other sign being that his knot barely touches you. Be content with what you're getting because the full knot and tie is not going to happen. Some guys will claim that he was so close and if only you had positioned yourself like this and like that and loosened your butt then things would be different and you would have been knotted...

Except no you wouldn't because if a doggie seriously wants to penetrate and tie himself into something, he'll find a way to eventually or quickly do it.
What a silly way to see things... Some sort of grudge detected between lines...
Isn't it amazing how this guide doesn't mention that canine world wont change a male doggies behavior just because some guy wants dog cock?

I mean it's obvious he is more interested in a vagina than your man butt so at least stop being entitled and be thankful he does some pounding for you or at the very least uses your butt to masturbate himself. Lol he literally throws you a bone and gets a convenient way to masturbate himself as if that's not a big sign telling you to give up your dog cock needs. The other sign being that his knot barely touches you. Be content with what you're getting because the full knot and tie is not going to happen. Some guys will claim that he was so close and if only you had positioned yourself like this and like that and loosened your butt then things would be different and you would have been knotted...

Except no you wouldn't because if a doggie seriously wants to penetrate and tie himself into something, he'll find a way to eventually or quickly do it.
What a silly way to put things. Some sort of grudge detected between lines. I mean, for real, what are you talking about?

The millions of men getting fucked senseless by dogs daily are all imagining it? :cry:

The millions of men getting fucked senseless by dogs daily are all hallucinating? :unsure:

The thousands of men getting tied and going ass to ass with giant breed dogs daily, are lying, and all the vids are fakes?:eek:

Not gonna lie, but would defo appreciate someone showing me the rope. :)

I had a ton of anxiety before finally diving in and having sex with my furry friend, so naturally I researched the crap out of this before doing it with him.
I've only done it a few times with him so far, but I've learned a ton already, so here are some of my tips:

1) Make him as comfortable as you possibly can. In doggy position, try and level out your back so he has a comfortable place to rest his chest and his head. Also try to do it with him in a quiet/private part of your house where he won't get distracted or threatened by anything around him. I'm not exactly an expert, but I suspect he's probably uncomfortable about something.

2) The coolest thing I learned is that using my kegals puts my dog at ease. When I can feel him start to struggle with his humping because his penis has swollen up to full size, I'll clench down as hard as I can with my kegals, and hold it like that for as long as I comfortably can. I find that doing this really puts him at ease, and sorta communicates to him, "Ok, this human wants me here".

I assume you're a guy? If you are, I still think this would apply to you. Best wishes to you!

Back