I may lose my first doggie partner…

Weckles

Tourist
Due to a break up…

I’m not even going to lie, I’ve been depressed a few months now. Slowly hurdling down a depression. My boyfriend doesn’t touch me anymore, and when he does it’s rare. I lost someone I really looked up to in my life due to old age and dementia. My family relationships haven’t been the best. It just hasn’t been good for me these past few months.

All this has really taken a toll on my relationship. I do bare minimum cleaning. I let things pile up. Etc.

I genuinely love my boyfriend but I can’t remember the last time I hear I love you. I wish I could and I wish I would’ve known it would’ve been the last time I heard it so I could remember details.

Yesterday we almost broke up. I guess I frustrated him so we had a small argument. I went on and told him I was sorry and that I can’t help my depression being so bad. I want to fix it and I want to be more productive.

I got to thinking and we have 2 dogs. Both are his. He’s had one for 11+ years and he was my first doggie partner. The other he got a few months after meeting me and personally he’s my favorite partner of the 2.

I’m sad. Not just for possibly being on the way to losing my boyfriend, someone I really wish to live the rest of my life with, but also because I won’t have a dog to play with anymore if we did part ways.

I’m actually been thinking about, if we broke up, where I would live or what dog I’d get for myself…

I am sorry to hear what your going through, I have battled depression a few times in my 31 years. I can’t fix it all for you but willing to be a listening ear if needed. Look after yourself x

These are the things we go through that make us who we are.. Its never fair and it's never kind but you'll come out a better person.

Keep your head up. That's a natural way to fight any depression!

Good luck 🖤

All the best to you.. hope you find a way to fight the depression. Also wish you that happiness and possibilities come back and are reachable quickly.
Nobody knows what next week results in, there can always be positive, unforeseen surprises. :husky_happysmile:

I am sorry all is happening all at once it feels. Ive been my own pair of similar shoes. It's never going to be easy. I am sending positive vibes for you.

I love my community in the responses I've read. <3 I hope you find friends here to help you through. There is many here to speak to. Msg anytime 😊

Hope your situation will get better soon. If you need someone to speak to, you can message me anytime

I’m sorry to hear that, it’s really rough to go through a breakup especially when you have commitments like animals or children. I wish I could help you, but that’s not really possible lol, but if you ever need someone to talk to or empathize with you, feel free to pm me and I’d be happy to listen and talk with you.

Broke up with my gf last year she wanted to move to California for her new job and asked me that I demand I go with her.told her I'm not leaving houston.so we broke up and told me the only thing she is gonna miss was my dog and not me.

My point is do what makes u happy don't do it for other people.

Broke up with my gf last year she wanted to move to California for her new job and asked me that I demand I go with her.told her I'm not leaving houston.so we broke up and told me the only thing she is gonna miss was my dog and not me.

My point is do what makes u happy don't do it for other people.
Ur right. Also I'm in Houston too

Back