i lost my dog recently and its like a lost my wife

voidnite

Tourist
recently i lost my 6 year old female dog mt heart his broken she was the first i never lost my k9 virginity too she was a good girl and was always affectionate with me 5 years of her in my life gone i feel completely detroyed she slept with me cuddled with me after a long day sex wasnt the only thing i didwith her she was there when i lost everything she chose me not the other way around she gave me happiness and love and when she got prago my other dog i raised them as if i got her prago my horses are greiving too all anyone whosays horses cant greven over a dog doesnt know anything about the emethy of a dog or horse when i buried her at her favorite spot we used to watch the sun set where i kissed her deeplyt for the first time and snuggled with her the horses joined me for the 20 minute speak i madeby mt self because they know how much i loved her no one else was there because pronouicing myh love for my dog is frowned apon here i sat there after words crying for 3 hours even with my tears freeezing i felt broken am i wrong for reacting like this or am i just defective

why would it be wrong to feel like this when losing part of the family? what's wrong is how the ones who are supposed to care about you often react, just because she's a dog....

my love died two years ago and it still hurts today and getting "so what? get another dog" from most of my family and friends felt really wonderful.

Sorry for your loss. Most people don't understand and that's OK; they usually mean well even if the words they sometimes use aren't appropriate ("just a dog", "get another"). As a dogzoo loss is all too frequent; I feel I've gotten better at dealing with the grief as I'd learned ways of coping and dealing with feelings, but it's always hard.

I know how you feel man I lost the oldest of my three dogs a while back and I had had him since I was in the third grad or so and that was really tore me up because he was taken from me a lot sooner than he should have because of horrible people in my family being too cheap to get him medical attention and even worse because of my living situation at the time the poor bugger ended up getting buried in god forsaken las vegas

recently i lost my 6 year old female dog mt heart his broken she was the first i never lost my k9 virginity too she was a good girl and was always affectionate with me 5 years of her in my life gone i feel completely detroyed she slept with me cuddled with me after a long day sex wasnt the only thing i didwith her she was there when i lost everything she chose me not the other way around she gave me happiness and love and when she got prago my other dog i raised them as if i got her prago my horses are greiving too all anyone whosays horses cant greven over a dog doesnt know anything about the emethy of a dog or horse when i buried her at her favorite spot we used to watch the sun set where i kissed her deeplyt for the first time and snuggled with her the horses joined me for the 20 minute speak i madeby mt self because they know how much i loved her no one else was there because pronouicing myh love for my dog is frowned apon here i sat there after words crying for 3 hours even with my tears freeezing i felt broken am i wrong for reacting like this or am i just defective
I'm so sorry for your loss when I lost my last dog Jessie I was the same for a long my heart felt broken she was 14 and I lost her to a aggressive tumor on her leg when she was gone I cried for days until I got my new dog and even after getting her I felt empty your definitely not wrong for acting like that you loved her but sadly some frown upon love the best way to see it is you love anyone no matter who and you are both happy together never let those who judge you ruin what you have 🤗

I'm sorry sorry for your lost I lost my lab last year after 6 years with her she was like a wife to me asl I loved her very much if you ever like y chat I'm here just pm me.

1. You are not weak for grieving. To feel is to be human.
2. I am sorry for your loss. She seems like a good girl, gone all too soon.

And 3....

The horses came to her eulogy? That is adorable, and sweet, and I hope that the family you have continues to grace you with love.

1. You are not weak for grieving. To feel is to be human.
2. I am sorry for your loss. She seems like a good girl, gone all too soon.

And 3....

The horses came to her eulogy? That is adorable, and sweet, and I hope that the family you have continues to grace you with love.
she was a good dog the horse met her theyt instantly loved each other they also shared a mantual hatred of coyotes and when ever one of them was hurting she noticed before me and would be there to lickany thing they let her clean

Sorry to hear that . I hope you are better now. But that kind of loss will probably take years to manage. Try not to feel like there was more you could do. It's not your fault and that's not where you are right now. I hope you are doing better. You can DM me if you need to.

I lost my lover/wife recently (Dec 21, 2022) one day after your post here. I know how you feel. I still cry from time to time. After reading your post I went to tears all over again. I miss my lover. I too considered her my wife. She was so loving, gently and supportive; more than any human I've ever known. I'm in tears right now as I write this. Trust me, it does get better over time. As others here have said, you can private message me ANYtime.

Hope this helps 🐕

You lost your woofy wife, it is a cut that never heals, the pain just gets dulled as time goes on.

This chrismase my girl passed away, partly due to vets dicking me around and milking it vs helping, the march of time is ceaseless, best you can do is keep them in your memories and love your next mate twice as hard.

Back