I just wanted to say....

IJWTS
Society does not need yet another successful and bone-skinny female music "artist" for young girls to emulate by starving themselves, and otherwise lowering their self-image.
That why I despise Hollywood and the music industry. Too many females look to them for what they, themselves, should look like, and not look like. That's real unfortunate.

Girls and women need to be taught to love themselves more, to safely change what they don't like about their bodies, then see themselves as beautiful for what they cannot change.
Thanks for listening.

IJWTS
Society does not need yet another successful and bone-skinny female music "artist" for young girls to emulate by starving themselves, and otherwise lowering their self-image.
That why I despise Hollywood and the music industry. Too many females look to them for what they, themselves, should look like, and not look like. That's real unfortunate.

Girls and women need to be taught to love themselves more, to safely change what they don't like about their bodies, then see themselves as beautiful for what they cannot change.
Thanks for listening.
You shouldn't need an "Amen!" but....Amen!

IJWTS

Thanks for listening.
Well said. @Kristy

I totally agree and these women like Lizzo shouldn’t be promoting obesity either. It comes with a lot of health issues.

IJWTS

Thanks for listening.
Lovedvtobread this. They should be proud of themselves. Not only Hollywood but on FB , or any social media. Show yourselve as you are.

I totally agree and these women like Lizzo shouldn’t be promoting obesity either. It comes with a lot of health issues.
I dont think Lizzo is promoting obesity. She IS promoting body acceptance. She won"t make the cover of Maxim, but thats precisely the point.

Last edited:
IJWTS

Thanks for listening.
Very well said!

Its fucking cold outside
Same I have been told numerous times last few days. Nigerian co-workers are panicked. Come on, really? It's only -2 degrees outside, it's not even close to -20 and below as it is in Moscow where I was born and raised.

Same I have been told numerous times last few days. Nigerian co-workers are panicked. Come on, really? It's only -2 degrees outside, it's not even close to -20 and below as it is in Moscow where I was born and raised.
my colleagues are the same. beginning to wear cold weather gear at +5 degrees and start bitching then, too. meanwhile I'm standing beside them at minus 10 and I'm not even wearing a jacket. They're all way to coddled.

Back