I just told a friend of mine

I was kind of very drunk, but it gave me the courage to overcome my personality disorder and tell her,
She isn't really supporting it but not judging me either „whatever floats your boat“ so i guess its a success?
No it is not. Now you have a person who knows you are into animals and does not exactly feel right about it. If you ever make an enemy of this person, you can expect her to use it against you.
This is one of the reasons why I do not drink alcohol in addition to the fact that alcohol abuse is in my eyes mental weakness.

I was kind of very drunk, but it gave me the courage to overcome my personality disorder and tell her,
She isn't really supporting it but not judging me either „whatever floats your boat“ so i guess its a success?
What did you say exactly? Hopefully she’s really your friend and sticks around forever. Pes has a point to though. At the end of the day if she tries to use it against you, you can use being drunk as a excuse. Hope everything works out for you! ❤️

No it is not. Now you have a person who knows you are into animals and does not exactly feel right about it. If you ever make an enemy of this person, you can expect her to use it against you.
This is one of the reasons why I do not drink alcohol in addition to the fact that alcohol abuse is in my eyes mental weakness.

He should be safe. Unless she has photographic evidence alluding to this fact, she literally has nothing other than a comment given by someone who was drunk at the time. But then, America used to be the country of innocent until proven guilty but that notion is quickly evaporating.

Telling people isn't a good idea. If she calls you on it I would recommend playing it off like you were confessing to being a furry and just weren't able to say it correctly from the alcohol.

i'll never really understand this need to be validated by other ppl...

she may not judge you now, but the judgment might come when she gets curious one day and goes to look random "stuff" up... you should hope she won't find anything by the "bad apples" of our "community" on that day. more so if there's anything other than your relationship with her at stake, like a life of your animal partner if you have one. that's the number one reason why i'm never going to tell anyone, no matter how "approachable" or close to me they might seem.

Jesus H. Christ. Judgmental much?

So far, Its just Words. As such it means little. Was your friend loaded, too? If so, she obviously misheard you. If not, you're The Goddess's own fool. Usually She protects fools and drunks. You're up on both counts. If the subject comes up again, deny it. That gives the other party a place to harbor a doubt, instead of a floating boat

Last edited:
There is a difference between wisdom of experience and being judgemental.
If you have ever been through a disasterous breakup or divorce, you would be nodding in agreement.
What makes you think I haven't? You know nothing about me. Accusing someone of being an alcoholic when they get drunk once is exceedingly judgmental.

This post escalated well, i know her well enough that she wont ever use it against me, if only for the fact that i now all her kinks too and have text to prove it, and im less of an out of control drunk person, i just have more courage, i was kind of hoping she was into it as well, thats why i told her, as we did thing together in the past ;) and that may have been a good opportunity in my opinion, thanks for everyone trying to help (i guess)

This post escalated well, i know her well enough that she wont ever use it against me, if only for the fact that i now all her kinks too and have text to prove it, and im less of an out of control drunk person, i just have more courage, i was kind of hoping she was into it as well, thats why i told her, as we did thing together in the past ;) and that may have been a good opportunity in my opinion, thanks for everyone trying to help (i guess)
Gotta wonder....if you werent
worried about your confession going sideways, why did you bring it up here?

You obviously know your friend better than we do, op, but I worry that you may have made a grave mistake in telling her. Let’s hope this won’t have negative consequences for you and/or your animal.

I truly do wish you the best.
I was fearful for you, given my experiences.... they were enough to make me consider zoo exclusive.

Let me reiterate this yet again...........

Rules for being a zoo:
1) Tell no one.
2) Tell... NO ONE!
3) Tell absolutely NO ONE!
I agree tell no one as it is it’s hard meeting a person close to you who has the same interest.

It is, if you wanted to tell someone, if not and it just "escaped" you, well, it wasn't harm either, so, cool. It's nice when you can tell this to someone tho, even though if they aren't supportive but at least they don't judge you. Happens to me with a friend of mine

Well I won’t tell anyone in this town I’m sure there is people who are into zoo. I observe some of the women how good they take care of there boys and all the have are male dogs. I have a friend whom I suspect his gay and lives alone with his male dogs. I would love to pick his mind. Maybe your friend will get curious and join you. I’ll can almost guarantee no matter what happens in the back of her mind she will wonder how it would really feel to have a gosh mount her. Hope to hear back and contour conversations and get acquainted have a great day.

"Coming out" should only be done when you unconditionally trust the person to keep it between the both of you. Some people really benefit from close friends or family knowing while some people don't. At the same time though, the obvious risk involved with telling someone about a socially unacceptable kink like zoophilia is enormous. I've been on the receiving end of several confessions regarding zoophilic interests and supporting those people is how I ended up on this forum to begin with. That said, I'm sure plenty of people here have stories covering confessions gone-wrong. Ultimately, whether you'd consider this a success or failure is up to you.

"Coming out" should only be done when you unconditionally trust the person to keep it between the both of you. Some people really benefit from close friends or family knowing while some people don't. At the same time though, the obvious risk involved with telling someone about a socially unacceptable kink like zoophilia is enormous. I've been on the receiving end of several confessions regarding zoophilic interests and supporting those people is how I ended up on this forum to begin with. That said, I'm sure plenty of people here have stories covering confessions gone-wrong. Ultimately, whether you'd consider this a success or failure is up to you.
mine definitely didn't go well. i told a furry friend of mine, in confidence, not even that i was interested in bestiality but that i was considering purchasing a BD hazel. she told... of all people... my landlord who had a dog and I was immediately kicked out.

Back