I just registered….still a virgin

Thanks bud! Yeah I'm hoping to soon! It's been a couple of months and I'm needing it bad and definitely ready for it!

hey welcome. i can help. i have 2 girlfriends zoo virgins also. sometime this year ill be getting them together and giving them their first experience and k9 knot. If you want to join them and make it nice group experience whiles making 2 new female friends let me know. i travel for work a lot and so it will be sometime maybe October or December of this year. But it will definitely happen. and also if you want to stay and be one of my girlfriends im open to that also. But 100% glad you posted. Follow me and Dm me let me know if you interested. i am also looking for a longterm girlfriend because my other ones live in different states. im trying to get them to move in with me when i get my place this year.

hey welcome. i can help. i have 2 girlfriends zoo virgins also. sometime this year ill be getting them together and giving them their first experience and k9 knot. If you want to join them and make it nice group experience whiles making 2 new female friends let me know. i travel for work a lot and so it will be sometime maybe October or December of this year. But it will definitely happen. and also if you want to stay and be one of my girlfriends im open to that also. But 100% glad you posted. Follow me and Dm me let me know if you interested. i am also looking for a longterm girlfriend because my other ones live in different states. im trying to get them to move in with me when i get my place this year.
Thanks for your mail. If your travels bring you to New England let me know. We could watch dirty movies together and have some fun.

Thanks for your mail. If your travels bring you to New England let me know. We could watch dirty movies together and have some fun.
definitely id love to visit never been. I do and might be working in Pennsylvania this year for a few months. i could def take a couple days to visit you after that job is done i think in july. . Ill be going to vegas in December for new years. but also i will be getting my passport renewed this year so i can travel to Venezuela to see one of my other girlfriends so for sure id love to schedule a visit. and thanks for the follow ill be busy with work for the next 2 months but ill def keep in touch.

Back