I just realized I never introduced myself.

goldstudservices

Zooville Settler
I just realized tonight that I have not made a formal introduction.
I am not zoo but I am zoo friendly. Most of my friends are zoo and I prefer to associate with zoos because zoos seem to treat their animals with more compassion than normal's generally do.

For those who are not already familiar with them, I make EDUCATIONAL stallion semen ejaculation (basically cum shots) and collection videos. Yes, they really are educational, but are a bit, ummm, explicit, as well. LOL.
I make these videos to teach people about the ejaculation mechanism because I teach horse breeding classes, however I found most of my viewers to be zoo so I thought why not make them for the zoo community as well. Nothing illegal about making videos of stallions ejaculating. Heck, even facebook allows animal semen collection and breeding videos. So here I am on Zooville.

I have a group here on zooville with some of my videos for anyone interested.

Click the group that says "Goldstudservices video group". Has the flared glans of a stallion's penis ejaculating as the group photo.

As I get time I will try to add videos.

So why am I now taking more of an interest in checking out Zooville more thoroughly and realizing that I never made an introduction? Well, mostly because my girlfriend and I split up a couple months ago.
She did not like how much time I spent caring for the horses, and I did not like that she would not spend time with me helping care for the horses collecting semen and such. That and she was upset I did not have sex with her very often but hey, I cannot get aroused over a girl that will not even let me see her naked.

Since we spit up, I have now been able to moved my computer into my room instead of the living room and now I have more privacy to surf and chat without everyone in the house looking over my shoulder.
I do not really know what else to say in an introduction that is super late in posting. I am always open to PM's but please be patient if I do not answer. I typically work about 14 hours per day so my time on the internet is limited.

I hope everyone is here is doing well.

Last edited:
Welcome to ZV!
Even though you've been around here for a while.

I have actually found your videos on YouTube a year or so before joining ZV.

What i liked about them was the lack of prudishness that some other videos do, without cutting out the "inappropriate" moments and without silly laughter and jeering like so many other videos do. Also close up angles that are quite rare outside zoo world.

Thanks for your contribution! I've learned a lot from your videos and hopefully be able to collect my stallion every now and then.

I've managed to train him to get a condom on so he can have safe sex with a mare, but yet to do manual collection.

I just realized tonight that I have not made a formal introduction.
I am not zoo but I am zoo friendly. Most of my friends are zoo and I prefer to associate with zoos because zoos seem to treat their animals with more compassion than normal's generally do.

For those who are not already familiar with them, I make EDUCATIONAL stallion semen ejaculation (basically cum shots) and collection videos. Yes, they really are educational, but are a bit, ummm, explicit, as well. LOL.
I make these videos to teach people about the ejaculation mechanism because I teach horse breeding classes, however I found most of my viewers to be zoo so I thought why not make them for the zoo community as well. Nothing illegal about making videos of stallions ejaculating. Heck, even facebook allows animal semen collection and breeding videos. So here I am on Zooville.

I have a group here on zooville with some of my videos for anyone interested.

As I get time I will try to add videos.

So why am I now taking more of an interest in checking out Zooville more thoroughly and realizing that I never made an introduction? Well, mostly because my girlfriend and I split up a couple months ago.
She did not like how much time I spent caring for the horses, and I did not like that she would not spend time with me helping care for the horses collecting semen and such. That and she was upset I did not have sex with her very often but hey, I cannot get aroused over a girl that will not even let me see her naked.

Since we spit up, I have now been able to moved my computer into my room instead of the living room and now I have more privacy to surf and chat without everyone in the house looking over my shoulder.
I do not really know what else to say in an introduction that is super late in posting. I am always open to PM's but please be patient if I do not answer. I typically work about 14 hours per day so my time on the internet is limited.

I hope everyone is here is doing well.
Unfortunately clicking on the link you posted didn't work for me, it said I don't have permissions to view the page. I haven't seen many of your vids but they seem quite informative and well pretty hot also. I always like to learn how to better make other species happy and there are a number of differences between what works best for each species. So am very grateful for you making your work available for us to learn from and admire.

Unfortunately clicking on the link you posted didn't work for me, it said I don't have permissions to view the page. I haven't seen many of your vids but they seem quite informative and well pretty hot also. I always like to learn how to better make other species happy and there are a number of differences between what works best for each species. So am very grateful for you making your work available for us to learn from and admire.
That is odd. It is a group here on zooville. Maybe you have to be a member of the group to gain access to the videos but I thought I set it to allow anyone rather a member or not.

Well a belated welcome to you! Even though yes, probably everyone knows of you. I'm sorry to hear about your relationship with your girlfriend going south. Best wishes to you and your horses for the future. Enjoy your stay here!

hello and welcome...i joined the only horse group i could find at groups and the group has no threads and no videos....????so i have no idea what you are trying to show us but i am sure it will all work out eventually....

I'm sorry to hear about your relationship with your girlfriend going south.

Thanks. Not a big deal in the end though. We were no longer right for each other and honestly, I am not sure we ever were. We are still on friendly terms and now we can each seek out someone that better matches us.
Maybe I should look for a zoo girl that actually wants to help care for the horses and help in the breeding shed!! Lol

Thanks. Not a big deal in the end though. We were no longer right for each other and honestly, I am not sure we ever were. We are still on friendly terms and now we can each seek out someone that better matches us.
Maybe I should look for a zoo girl that actually wants to help care for the horses and help in the breeding shed!! Lol
But are you gonna be okay with sharing her with the horses??

Do it, Houston area preferably haha
I have only been to Huston once. I don't remember it. I think it is green even in winter correct? I hope it does not have clay mud. That is why I want to leave where I correctly live. The horrible mud here.

That said I was mostly joking about finding a girlfriend, zoo or otherwise. I doubt I will ever find a girl that is the right match for me. After the last gf and i were together for so long I learned a lot about myself and I have become very set in my ways and to find a girl she would have to be a perfect match for me.

Back