I find quite satisfying watching grooming sessions of dogs, do you?

EmVel

Zooville Settler
Found about year ago channel on Youtube called "Girl With The Gogs".

Every episode is pure relaxation for me.
So much fun watching stubborn huskys trying escape bathing procedures.

What do you think of it?

Do you wash your amazing companions yourself or use contractors to do all bathing on regular basis for you?

How often do you bathe your companions?

I've watched her channel for a while. My personal favorites are the cats who get the "trouble bubble" :LOL:

But every time im thinking is she into bestiality or not... So sweet and little girl, would be great bitch for non the less one great dane :devilish:
I've watched her channel for a while. My personal favorites are the cats who get the "trouble bubble" :LOL:

Last edited:
Found about year ago channel on Youtube called "Girl With The Gogs".

Every episode is pure relaxation for me.
So much fun watching stubborn huskys trying escape bathing procedures.

What do you think of it?

Do you wash your amazing companions yourself or use contractors to do all bathing on regular basis for you?

How often do you bathe your companions?
I used to watch it on and off when it showed up in my recommended feed, but after she started pushing for Spaying and Neutering the dogs citing the same tired overblown ASPCA "facts", it kind of left a sour taste in my mouth. I don't think I've watched a single video afterwards.

But every time im thinking is she into bestiality or not... So sweet and little girl, would be great bitch for non the less one great dane :devilish:
Likely not, see text above.

I used to watch it on and off when it showed up in my recommended feed, but after she started pushing for Spaying and Neutering the dogs citing the same tired overblown ASPCA "facts", it kind of left a sour taste in my mouth. I don't think I've watched a single video afterwards.

Likely not, see text above.
I understand your feelings:husky_nervous:
Luckly for me i was able to ignore those sad facts and just enjoy the show itself. :husky_love:
Same kind of thing ive encountered with GOT. Last season, last two episodes after some spoilers was dropped and negative critics deployed all around my news feed.
It took me 4 years to actualy finish GOT completly.

Back