i do not wish to offend anyone with this post. do any of you feel... ashamed of who you are?

Personally lately I’ve been feeling extremely bad about it especially directly after the deed is done not sure if it’s the taboo or just hiding it from others I’ve caught my self in the act thinking to myself about wanting to be caught in the act even
Could this be a case of Postcoital Dysphoria?

"Consensual sexual activity is believed to be associated with a positive emotional experience, however, postcoital dysphoria (PCD) is a counterintuitive phenomenon characterized by inexplicable feelings of tearfulness, sadness, or irritability following otherwise satisfactory consensual sexual activity."
Source: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30040588/

It can range from sadness to anxiety, agitation, anger, basically any bad feeling, really.

Food for thought...

There is an extra thrill from the danger of being caught in the act...this turns some people on..but in areas where zoo sex is illegal...then it is far too risky.

Absolutely not....
I am a simple and good girl who loves everyone ...
I have different sexual tastes from many but I do not harm anyone ... my partners are loved and happy and I with them ... I would give my life for them .... I repeat I am different and I am aware of it ... In my way of being I am discreet and respectful.....
many People love animals more than humans and would do anything for their dogs or cats or pets .... is this normal?
But what is the problem if a person is at peace with himself?
Morality condemns but the heart loves ...
I have learned to love as I am ... this is what matters to me ...

No. Not even for one second. I really don't give a flying fuck about what anyone thinks or feels. People feel regret mostly because they have this bullshit flawed chemical reactions called feelings. Get rid of them. You Will Be Assimilated. Resistance is Futile.

No. Not even for one second. I really don't give a flying fuck about what anyone thinks or feels. People feel regret mostly because they have this bullshit flawed chemical reactions called feelings. Get rid of them. You Will Be Assimilated. Resistance is Futile.
I think its more to do with peoples indoctrination by religious doctrines...........

And what drives indoctrination? The power to control others by manipulation of emotions. Using fear is a very effective method. Everything is controlled by useless emotions. Like I said before.

And what drives indoctrination? The power to control others by manipulation of emotions. Using fear is a very effective method. Everything is controlled by useless emotions. Like I said before.
Many people do not allow their emotions to control them. Some do this naturally, others have to really, really work at it.
I am in the latter.
I found a good meditation teacher.
I hope you in time find yor control method :)

Many people do not allow their emotions to control them. Some do this naturally, others have to really, really work at it.
I am in the latter.
I found a good meditation teacher.
I hope you in time find yor control method :)

Are you joking? You must be a very isolated and naive person if you think most people control their emotions. Emotions control most people. As for controlling mine, I really don't have any. You may say that I have anti social personality disorder or in your layman terms a psychopath.

Are you joking? You must be a very isolated and naive person if you think most people control their emotions. Emotions control most people. As for controlling mine, I really don't have any. You may say that I have anti social personality disorder or in your layman terms a psychopath.
He said many, not most.

Are you joking? You must be a very isolated and naive person if you think most people control their emotions. Emotions control most people.
It is a label you seem to have created for yourself to live.
The only one that can free you from it, is you.

As for controlling mine, I really don't have any. You may say that I have anti social personality disorder or in your layman terms a psychopath.
So you "really don't have any", yet you react very emotional.
Personality disorder is NOT a psychopath. I deal with many, many persoality disordered individuals, only a couple that could be termed psychopath.

Given how aggressive you react to a positive message, I will leave you with yourself.

Nope I am not ashamed at all. I love my girl and she loves me. We share a deep bond. You can ask anyone that knows me. No reason to be ashamed if you both love each other and its not abusive.

I don't know if 'ashamed' is the right word per-say, but I do sometimes find myself wishing that I was 'normal', whatever the definition of that is. I don't think it's to do with disgust at what I am into, but more so the general feeling of disconnect from society and friends as a result of having to live with such a large secret.

I don't know if 'ashamed' is the right word per-say, but I do sometimes find myself wishing that I was 'normal', whatever the definition of that is. I don't think it's to do with disgust at what I am into, but more so the general feeling of disconnect from society and friends as a result of having to live with such a large secret.

Have a read at what I posted here. Just read "wish to be normal" where ashamed is used ;)

To shed the shame that is heaped upon you by a sick, dying, outdated cutural system is a step-by-step process that doesn't happen overnight.
It does all begin with accepting ONE tiny, yet important fact: There is NOTHING wrong with you.
You are very much entitled to feel what you feel.
Second step is to accept this is YOUR life and YOUR journey. No one, absolutely NO ONE has the right to tell you how to walk your journey.
Third is the largest step, but the most productive one: unlearning all the garbage that society has told you is true.

No, and I do not shame others. I'm a little smarter than the average bear and I read somewhere once that higher intelligence directly increases your threshold for disgust because of an openness to new information and points of view. My first gf was zoo and it didn't disgust me at all that she had been with a dog, nor would I admit at the time that I had experimented. More than being zoo even, I have an intense panty fetish, I once sniffed a girls underwear right in front of her before we were about to do the deed and she reacted with so much disgust and violence it actually caught me off guard. I had never considered myself as anything but normal up to that point.

Originally yes, I did feel that shame. Its been a while now however and its more a sort of sadness that while, yes, I could cuddle with a future doggy lover, I would never be able to properly exchange thoughts with them.

Besides that, Im not so ashamed any longer as I know if its done right, no harm can be brought to any animal in question.

I am a 23 y/o transguy who have always been into girls.
I also happen to have a rather low sex drive, and I am very content with being single and I do not crave for any sort of intimacy. Especially not emotionally.
But at the same time, I have also always been into male dogs. Which is weird because I'm not into human males at all really. At least I don't think so. I consider myself straight. Seriously. I am so confused by this.

I do not live by myself at the moment, and I have only been with a dog yeaaaars ago, but ever since then I have had, uh, a craving. But I hate it. It makes me feel ashamed. I don't understand why. Is it the taboo of it all? What else could it be? I want to keep it behind closed doors, but internally acting out on it would make me feel so ashamed, even though I really want to act on it someday.

Does anyone else feel the same?

No I am who I am and I love who I love. Those feelings are definitely real and from the heart. Love is love and there is no shame in that. You have to accept your true feelings as a zoosexual and accept that you are okay being zoosexual. It's no one else's business but yours. It's okay to be a guy and love dog dick (because it taste fuckin amazing). There's no shame at all being zoosexual.

The shame game only last so long unless you refuse to try and get past it. It’ll pass. Just don’t let it get to the point I did years ago

i do feel a little bit ashamed of myself, im sure if the world does one day accept zoos for who we are and what we are there won't be shame for just being a zoo. but i have a feeling that day may not come for a long time.

Back