I am so sorry.

Well fuck! As if I needed yet another reason to hate and fear badge bullies. Sorry to hear one of your angels was murdered by a demon. Why are so many cops assholes? May she always be there to watch over and protect you. Puppers should always be loved and adored. One should try and make friends and make nice with all the dogs they meet you end up with some real cool buddies this way. Never met i dog i did not like. I truly wish cops could be charged the same way a civilian is if they assault or shot a police canine.

Well fuck! As if I needed yet another reason to hate and fear badge bullies. Sorry to hear one of your angels was murdered by a demon. Why are so many cops assholes? May she always be there to watch over and protect you. Puppers should always be loved and adored. One should try and make friends and make nice with all the dogs they meet you end up with some real cool buddies this way. Never met i dog i did not like. I truly wish cops could be charged the same way a civilian is if they assault or shot a police canine.
Me and her had been homeless for 3 years together. We depended on each other and loved one another so very much. She supported me through some very hard times. I am still homeless now....I miss her goofy attitude. She knew just how too cheer me up.

She was being protective of me, barking at one officer who was being aggressive. But she didn't try too bite....the officer just drew his gun and shot her...
Do you have any grounds to complain to the police force, or are they just allowed to shoot people's dogs?

Here sniffy ass. Smell these pictures and tell me how big of a dick you can be.

Attachments

• IMG_20190101_160336428.jpg
    IMG_20190101_160336428.jpg
    925.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20191124-195640_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20191124-195640_Photos.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 20190930_102143.jpg
    20190930_102143.jpg
    744.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20190308_213931682.jpg
    IMG_20190308_213931682.jpg
    676.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20190129_144023690.jpg
    IMG_20190129_144023690.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 28
I don't know how things are run in the US of A, but I think it's rather odd that a dog should be shot just for barking and "not letting the officer near me".
I bet even in gun country central an officer would offer you the chance to calm down your dog first, especially nowadays when everything is going viral and becoming a social injustice matter for the whole of society.

But I don't live in the USA and if it is true, I'm very sorry for your loss and if it's been really that neglible of a reason I hope the officer will be disciplined.
I wish thats how it did happen. But go ahead and look up incidents where what happened to me happened more then once....cops shoot for terrible reasons regularly. Dont know why people are acting like they are not killing on a daily basis.
I don't know how things are run in the US of A, but I think it's rather odd that a dog should be shot just for barking and "not letting the officer near me".
I bet even in gun country central an officer would offer you the chance to calm down your dog first, especially nowadays when everything is going viral and becoming a social injustice matter for the whole of society.

But I don't live in the USA and if it is true, I'm very sorry for your loss and if it's been really that neglible of a reason I hope the officer will be disciplined.

Back