I am a Dog: Species Dysphoria Resolved

No therapist is gonna coddle this kind of fantasies.
Really? In a world where therapists approve children making a unchangeable alteration to themselves?
Changing species is on a whole different level from changing gender...

No therapist is gonna coddle to people thinking they're a animal. Their plan will be to treat whatever mental gymnastics are happening there.

Comparing gender identity with someone thinking they're a dog is absolutely ridiculous. It's not even close to the same.

No therapist is gonna coddle to people thinking they're a animal. Their plan will be to treat whatever mental gymnastics are happening there.

Comparing gender identity with someone thinking they're a dog is absolutely ridiculous. It's not even close to the same.
Funny, people said the same thing about trans and gay people.

No therapist is gonna coddle to men thinking they're they like men. No therapist is gonna coddle men who think they're women. No therapist is gonna coddle people thinking they're attracted to children.
All of which has been proven wrong. Therapist are just as biased as you or me.

Funny, people said the same thing about trans and gay people.

No therapist is gonna coddle to men thinking they're they like men. No therapist is gonna coddle men who think they're women. No therapist is gonna coddle people thinking they're attracted to children.
All of which has been proven wrong. Therapist are just as biased as you or me.

A sexual attraction / identity is on a whole fucking different level than thinking you're a fucking animal.
"I like dudes" versus "Even though I look like a human, I'm actually a dog, woof fucking woof"
You can't compare the two. Apples and oranges.

A sexual attraction / identity is on a whole fucking different level than thinking you're a fucking animal.
"I like dudes" versus "Even though I look like a human, I'm actually a dog, woof fucking woof"
You can't compare the two. Apples and oranges.
It's literally is the same claim, he identifies as an animal dumbass.

By your logic claiming I'm actually an apple is the same as me saying I'm gay.

Who's the dumbass?
He's saying that people discovered themselves a different way.

Like how some people believe they are werewolves. There's nothing wrong with associating yourself with another species if you have the mannerisms of such. It's only an issue if you bring the public involved into harm's Way.

Now for the sake of sanity? If they 100% believe they are a dog or similar i suppose I would like to hear their thoughts on such on how they came to that conclusion one day.

Do I approve of this no however... I do find it fascinating how people feel like they are animals in human bodies. Imagine it though trans species a thing where you get a human mind into a animal body

He's saying that people discovered themselves a different way.

Like how some people believe they are werewolves. There's nothing wrong with associating yourself with another species if you have the mannerisms of such. It's only an issue if you bring the public involved into harm's Way.

Now for the sake of sanity? If they 100% believe they are a dog or similar i suppose I would like to hear their thoughts on such on how they came to that conclusion one day.

Do I approve of this no however... I do find it fascinating how people feel like they are animals in human bodies. Imagine it though trans species a thing where you get a human mind into a animal body
To me, that’s the difference between “I wish I was an X” and “I am an X, and I’m gonna stop at nothing to behave like X”, like the shitting on the floor example early in this thread.

The first one is just fine.
Shitting on the floor because you actually believe you’re a dog, on the other hand, is a mental disorder. 😅

To me, that’s the difference between “I wish I was an X” and “I am an X, and I’m gonna stop at nothing to behave like X”, like the shitting on the floor example early in this thread.

The first one is just fine.
Shitting on the floor because you actually believe you’re a dog, on the other hand, is a mental disorder. 😅
You could just summarize it down to "people just do people things". And yes this should probably be looked at 🤯. For study under a bubble in an observation room at a distant lab. 🤣

I mean that's some dedication shitting on the floor takes guts even if it's disgusting. They're going against their society's norms.

Trans species transplant technology where are you at

You could just summarize it down to "people just do people things". And yes this should probably be looked at 🤯. For study under a bubble in an observation room at a distant lab. 🤣

I mean that's some dedication shitting on the floor takes guts even if it's disgusting. They're going against their society's norms.

Trans species transplant technology where are you at
Well, look at the first post in this thread… It’s bonkers!

And people are claiming that’s similar to a sexual orientation!? 🤣

Oh no no no I cringed at reading it. But I don't hate the person I do feel somebody tries too hard to do something. 🤣. This is when I say "ok you do you I won't hate you for your life choices just make sure you know what you're doing".

There we have it folks march 18. 2022 he fully became a dog and to be the first human successfully become a trans species. (Yes I read the post and had to get a good laugh)

I respect the person still even if it is unreasonable.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221017-075613.png
    Screenshot_20221017-075613.png
    242.2 KB · Views: 18

I don't think it's anymore bonkers then the people who want to be call Xer/Xem/Xemself. Crazy people making up stuff to feel special.

I don't think it's anymore bonkers then the people who want to be call Xer/Xem/Xemself. Crazy people making up stuff to feel special.
Yea you can stop repeating yourself by comparing sexual identity/orientation to thinking you’re a different species…

Repeatedly stating your opinion doesn’t mean you’re right. At best, it makes it absolutely clear how you feel about it… At worst, it indicates you identify as a parrot.

Yea you can stop repeating yourself by comparing sexual identity/orientation to thinking you’re a different species…

Repeatedly stating your opinion doesn’t mean you’re right. At best, it makes it absolutely clear how you feel about it… At worst, it indicates you identify as a parrot.
Hey stop Insulting my spirit animal. I identify as parrot-kin, so take your bigotry elsewhere.

You know about that tiktok girl who act like she a dog ? That was hot! may be you two can hookup and make cute little puppies.

and btw, i'm a raccoon.

jesus christ, this thread is a mess. OP just mixes fact and fiction in their story, presents it as a true experience, and who would've guessed, people start being anti-therian and spouting nonsense. like, obviously if this whole thing were real, it would be super concerning. but that doesn't validate diagnosing random strangers on the internet (and if this were anything it'd be a dissociative disorder, not schizophrenia, that's not what schizophrenia is) and outright dismissing therianthropy. (gender is made up btw, it makes far more sense to find identity in another species than in a poorly defined and oppressive/suppressive social role). this should've been in a fiction section but that doesn't negate the fact y'all are being awful in here.

this should've been in a fiction section
The fact that it hasn't been, and that people are taking that fiction for fact is why this has turned into a shitshow. People are defending the described behavior, whilst if that were fact, OP'd need serious psychiatric help.

Dunno how much of this is real but i would suggest just making sure of the reasons as to why you identify as such. If it's just an escape from reality it could end up hurting you in the long run, like you said we all struggle and from an outside perspective what you are saying is a bit concerning.
That said live your best life, in whatever way that may be to you :gsd_happysmile:

Honestly I can care less if you want to think that your dog and that you're into pup play and all that but if you are literally shitting and pissing in your house when there's a functional toilet then you need to go get some mental health counseling because there's something wrong with that.

I also consider myself a dog/wolf, but there are boundaries that must be drawn.
I am used to growling, barking, howling with my dogs, eating their dog food, behaving like a dog with them, wearing a dog collar. However, I don't pee on the floor, I don't shit in the hall and crazy things like that.

My attraction to dogs, my zoophilia, also basically stems from this. I am a dog, so I mate and live with dogs of the opposite sex.

I wouldn't want to be a dog in body and consciousness. Only in spirit. This is just perfect, it has the advantage of the human body, it has the advantage of the human mind, and it has the infinite freedom of the dog's soul. If I were a dog, I wouldn't know how life works, I could not appreciate the life beauty, the beauty of my dogs.

Back