Human vs animal partner

Personally i feel attraction only for dogs and lost interest in men.
Men could be considered as friends or colleagues but i don't seem to feel love or trust a man anymore.
If I compare men to dogs on a sexual level, my two mixed Lab/Retriever are much better and bigger.
How often do you and your dogs have sex?

Personally i feel attraction only for dogs and lost interest in men.
Men could be considered as friends or colleagues but i don't seem to feel love or trust a man anymore.
If I compare men to dogs on a sexual level, my two mixed Lab/Retriever are much better and bigger.
Saaaame (but with women and mares, rather than men and dogs)

I'm sure this has been posted elsewhere and I apologize if it has I'm a mobile user and navigating the site is weird anyway since I can remember I've always been a sexual person I lost my virginity to my good boy and it was a magical experience the question is does anyone else prefer a zoo relationship compared to a human relationship I'm beginning to feel like I do I know I'd miss out on communication and I feel like that's the only thing idk sorry guys

I'm sure this has been posted elsewhere and I apologize if it has I'm a mobile user and navigating the site is weird anyway since I can remember I've always been a sexual person I lost my virginity to my good boy and it was a magical experience the question is does anyone else prefer a zoo relationship compared to a human relationship I'm beginning to feel like I do I know I'd miss out on communication and I feel like that's the only thing idk sorry guys
Yes, this has been asked before, probably many times over. I am a 50/50 guy, and enjoy relationships with both humans and dogs. As to which I prefer, both offer different pros and cons, so it’s very difficult for me to choose between the two.

Half my brain cells died until I read it and understood what you were asking. Have you ever heard anything about punctuation marks?

I've only ever been in K9 relationships, we communicate what we need, just never found a human female who's interested in the off grid, farming life style whom all so zoo, so have no comparison to offer.

What do you prefer about one compared to the other?
Is there one you like more, or are there aspect to each you like more based on your moods?

Back