human sperm and canine cervix

Rocketman

Tourist
i am wondering how long it takes for human sperm to reach a female canines cervix if she is in heat and the human has a 7" penis? (large size dogs are for the canine and assume the human tries to cum as deep as possible)

"Dr Smith? This is Mr Johnson with the female shepherd. I'm calling to ask how long it takes my sperm to reach my dog's cervix when I have sex with her."

Clue: If you are balls deep when you cum, your sperm is closer to her cervix than her vulva. How long does it take for sperm to run out of her?
Hint: You're mixing your liquid ejaculate with her liquid vaginal secretions in a narrow tube and shaking vigorously.

My sources indicate that human sperm travel 5mm per minute on average. I'll let someone else do the math.

Fast enough. It is difficult to say in time units. On average, about a couple of minutes, perhaps. Human sperm is quite thick for female canines. Maybe a little longer. Why do you need to know this exactly?

If you scale that speed up to the size of a whale, the whale would be able to travel 15,000 miles per hour. Just FYI

Fast enough. It is difficult to say in time units. On average, about a couple of minutes, perhaps. Human sperm is quite thick for female canines. Maybe a little longer. Why do you need to know this exactly?
it's just something i was wondering about

By the way, the question was asked about penetration. inside the reproductive tract, in the horns of the cervix, sperm can be stored for up to 12 days. canine. fertilization can occur much later than mating.

i am wondering how long it takes for human sperm to reach a female canines cervix if she is in heat and the human has a 7" penis? (large size dogs are for the canine and assume the human tries to cum as deep as possible)
Um why?

Oh I get it now. :gsd_happysmile: You had sex with her about 9 weeks back and there's no sign of the puppies yet, so you need to know how long the sperm takes to get there so you can ajust the time frame for the pups accordingly. :gsd_wink: That's it isn't it? Yes?

lol, in the fantasy yes that is the case, (since that can't happen in reality of course)
asking this question here also because you can't as a medical professional this question (kind of weird to do so)

lol, in the fantasy yes that is the case, (since that can't happen in reality of course)
asking this question here also because you can't as a medical professional this question (kind of weird to do so)
So if you absolutely need to know, you may be able to extrapolate by finding out how long it takes from ejaculation to fertilisation on average in both Dogs and Humans, then your answer will most likely lie somewhere between those figures. That way you can ask a doctor about the human side and a vet/zoological scientist about the dog side and neither of them will look at you strangely, because your only asking them about single species copulation.

Or you could just seek the advice of a sperm pilot like Stewy
:gsd_laughing:

Back