Human pussy vs dog pussy? Is there really a big difference?

D

Darkmoon2020

I've been here for a while and I am curious. I see a lot of people talking and worshiping a female dog pussy compared to human pussy.

I never had sex with an animal and fucked a lot of ladies in my life. I am really curious to know if there is really a big difference between the two? Is dog pussy really worth it in terms of pleaure and passion?

I've been here for a while and I am curious. I see a lot of people talking and worshiping a female dog pussy compared to human pussy.

I never had sex with an animal and fucked a lot of ladies in my life. I am really curious to know if there is really a big difference between the two? Is dog pussy really worth it in terms of pleaure and passion?
It's warmer considering a dogs average body temp is higher than a humans. Alot Tighter. More obvious orgasms and way easier to achieve for a dog than it is to get a women there. I've only "slept" with a few people in my life, always went soft everytime and couldn't get it up without fantasizing about zoo, sex with people is not my cup of tea. For several reasons the biggest being I'm just not oriented to people like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
With a dog it takes just a couple minutes of circular motion on their clit to get them off. Even from the outside and not even penetrating. With a human it takes 15 minutes of the same motion, 34 different positions and a partridge in a pear tree to get them off :husky_laughing:

With a dog it takes just a couple minutes of circular motion on their clit to get them off. Even from the outside and not even penetrating. With a human it takes 15 minutes of the same motion, 34 different positions and a partridge in a pear tree to get them off :husky_laughing:
Very interesting.... 😁
but what about the heat cycle? Female dogs can't be hor all the time right? I mean, compared to a woman. 😝

With a dog it takes just a couple minutes of circular motion on their clit to get them off.
Heck, it doesn't even take a couple of minutes with my newfie girl. She usually has her first orgasm after about 10 seconds of fingering, a second orgasm after about a minute. And usually a third one during sex. I hear with woman only around 25% of sex ends with her organisming.

Very interesting.... 😁
but what about the heat cycle? Female dogs can't be hor all the time right? I mean, compared to a woman. 😝
The answer is that it depends on the dog. I like to break it down into 5 categories:

1) Female dogs which are horny all the time, in and out of heat. (That would be my Newfoundland girl.)
2) Female dogs which will occasionally be okay with sexual contact out of heat, but almost always in heat. (That would be my mutt mix, although she only likes fingering.)
3) Female dogs which are not okay with sexual contact out of heat, but like it while in heat.
4) Female dogs which are not okay with sexual contact out of heat and only occasionally like it while in heat.
5) Female dogs which don't like sexual contact out of heat nor in heat.

You never know which type of dog you are going to end up getting, but it's always important to love them regardless.

As for how many times a female dog will go into heat per year, it depends on the dog as well. Generally 2 times a year for like 90% of canines out there. But sometimes 1.5 - 2.5 times a year as well. But you also have weird breeds like Salukis that only go into heat when the time and conditions are ideal for the dog.

I second floofynewfies response. It's all dependant on the individual dog. It's not much different from people in that right, some are horny all the time, some not so much others are entirely Asexual

Very interesting. Thanks for the info guys. 😀

Back