Human Cattle

R

Rubberduckk

Hi, I was wondering if there's anyone here thats into the hucow fetish that's ever thought about what it would be like to become a live in dairy cow?

It's a fantasy I've recently realised I'm turned on by and wondered if I wasn't alone on this one 😅 think it's come from reading human to cow transformation hentai comics and would be really interested in hear what other people think

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210614-084006.jpg
    Screenshot_20210614-084006.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 226
Last edited by a moderator:
It's weird that the being in OP's pic has udders that are clearly separate and different from her breasts. It's as if the artist didn't realize that the human breasts are our udders.

Most of us has our fantasies, if I can fantasize about being part of pack of wolves, why should others be shamed for having this kind of fantasy. No harm done, so, whatever. I've actually stumbled upon this comic on e621, and while it was not my thing, it was quite nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
There may be hucows who enjoy the activity, although to me is seems to be mostly the bdsm sites using pumps and tools that may not assist is the production the milk farmer is seeking :) Induced lactation for pleasure of self and others is on a different level and, for me, quite erotic and fulfilling.

I would enjoy beeing a hucow. Even more to be a real cow or any other farm animal. Sure it may be a boring life but it's an amazing thought.

dreamyknotgirl: our fantasies seem to match. i even would consider making the next step. that means coming from fantasy to reality as far as it is possible. so that it may not only be a hentai comic but realistic fotos.

Hu-cow is fairly well known in bdsm. Life as a cow is a totally different deal. But being milked daily, restrained in a head catch is not as uncommon as you might think. google hu-cow gifs as an example.

After working on a dairy farm I can’t imagine having to do it again, let alone fantasize about it. That is a result of intimately knowing work though, as well as the smell. As to other people having that fantasy or fetish it isn’t all that surprising to me honestly.

Twice a day be milked… the rest of the day is yours to do as you please within the confines delegated by the humans. You can mingle with your buddies, eat to your hearts content, drink water… might even be lucky enough to have some of the good silage that when aged properly smells and might even taste a bit like corn whiskey. Quite possible will even get you drunk, I never tried. When I look at many people who seem content to sit, eat, and watch tv day in day out; being a dairy cow isn’t terribly far off. The cows have more companionship than most of those people which would be a step up. There are a lot of similarities a person could deduce out (with a little stretch of imagination) and connect to our own existence. We are heard creatures by nature after all, and most tend to follow those in front of them blindly. Not to mention, governorrnments since the beginning of time have been corralling their populations into smaller and smaller spaces. Difference being we give the gov’t money to corral us, the cows only have to give milk

Plenty of females out there with fantasy s of being forced into stocks and milked daily, etc. I'd say the viability depends quite a bit on the *depth* of the fantasy the person has. Being force milked is one thing, slopping around in mud and shit on your hands and knees is a bit more extreme, and in my opinion, quite a bit more stupid. But, to each their own. There's a match somewhere for almost everyone, the trick is finding them, right?

I grew up on a horse and dairy farm.

My sister, cousin and I would go to the milk house and attach milking machines to my cock, their breasts and pussies. We could change the strength and suction, edging each other for what seemed like hours. The suction left bruises that we had to hide from our parents.

Attachments

• 237799287_529746568247678_4806822348059977353_n.jpg
    237799287_529746568247678_4806822348059977353_n.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 30
  • 239419807_317391966737863_3681323490107045120_n.jpg
    239419807_317391966737863_3681323490107045120_n.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 30
I wish I was back working on the farm alone, when suddenly a raid of militant alternative women captures me and treats me like an animal to see how I like it. They harness and bridle me, force me to labor while they shout in my ears and beat me with whips to the point on exhaustion, then harvest my semen like an animals. Im ashamed to admit it, but by the end I would just trot along beside them

As a male I have some strong fantasies about being (forcibly) used as a human breeding "stallion" to female animals and people...

I wish I was back working on the farm alone, when suddenly a raid of militant alternative women captures me and treats me like an animal to see how I like it. They harness and bridle me, force me to labor while they shout in my ears and beat me with whips to the point on exhaustion, then harvest my semen like an animals. Im ashamed to admit it, but by the end I would just trot along beside them
1000030431.jpg

Back