Howdy!

knottygay

Tourist
Hi there! I wanted to say formally say hello as im pretty new here. I have been interested for a long time but always never had courage to act on it including uploading a pic of myself which is a big step. (Avatar is me)

I have always had some sort of animal magnet since and the animals around me have always presented themselves in some sort of way. Their interest showed in males from little to no interaction with family dog, to friends dogs, to horses ive come across. Am i the only one?

Currently live in TX but have lived several states and open to talking more with others who have more experience or less experience. Just want to finally not feel so alone in having such interests. So feel free to reach out as well.

Hi there! I wanted to say formally say hello as im pretty new here. I have been interested for a long time but always never had courage to act on it including uploading a pic of myself which is a big step. (Avatar is me)

I have always had some sort of animal magnet since and the animals around me have always presented themselves in some sort of way. Their interest showed in males from little to no interaction with family dog, to friends dogs, to horses ive come across. Am i the only one?

Currently live in TX but have lived several states and open to talking more with others who have more experience or less experience. Just want to finally not feel so alone in having such interests. So feel free to reach out as well.
Totally understand buddy! You’re a sexy guy. I too have just joined and have had a hardon non stop! Big hugs

Back