How Zoophilia Saved Me

PonyLove

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Just though I'd say when I was growing up, I pretty much had the wrong peer group and got into a lot of trouble even in my pre-teens. I knew my future would be not so good if I continued in that path. In high school I probably would have been voted most likely to end up in prison or jail. I always loved animals and I also know that I would need my own place with land in order to fulfill that desire. There came a point where I choose the path to academics, college, employment, and left the partying behind. So in a twisted sense, zoophilia had saved my life and maybe someone else's too.

Maybe some else had a similar experience?

This is heart warming to read, I am glad that finding your love for animals helped you get your life on better track.
I had sort of difficult childhood, and my relationship with people, be it schoolmates or family, was really terrible at some moments. Animals were always there, never hurting anyone, and curing all the anxiety, I'll be always thankfull for them.

This is heart warming to read, I am glad that finding your love for animals helped you get your life on better track.
I had sort of difficult childhood, and my relationship with people, be it schoolmates or family, was really terrible at some moments. Animals were always there, never hurting anyone, and curing all the anxiety, I'll be always thankfull for them.
Thanks for your reply. Yes animals offer all kinds of therapy. I particularly like when they are used with disabled kids. They just seem to react totally different to an animal as opposed to a human. I think it helps to bring some out of their shell, if only for a short period. It so heart-warming to see it happen.

This is a bit of a refresher after hearing so many testimonies about how zoophilia is the bane of someone's life, ruined all their relationships and self-esteem, and makes them disgusted at themself. As for myself I am zoo exclusive and antisocial (with humans).
Many people say they turned to zoo exclusive life because they were antisocial, but as for me, I think I was zoo exclusive first and that led to me becoming less social with humans.

As for whether zoophilia "saved me" from anything or not, I have two main things to say. First off, it saved my empathy, as when I realized I was zoo I started seeing value in all sorts of animals most people do not pay mind to. This is both a blessing and a curse.
Secondly, having multiple species of attraction, even if humans are not on that list, allows for a wider range of possible partners. So, being zoo for multiple species can make it easier to find a mate because there is more than one archetype that you can find desirable.
So it saved me from being apathetic and having a harder time finding a suitable partner!

This is a bit of a refresher after hearing so many testimonies about how zoophilia is the bane of someone's life, ruined all their relationships and self-esteem, and makes them disgusted at themself. As for myself I am zoo exclusive and antisocial (with humans).
Many people say they turned to zoo exclusive life because they were antisocial, but as for me, I think I was zoo exclusive first and that led to me becoming less social with humans.

As for whether zoophilia "saved me" from anything or not, I have two main things to say. First off, it saved my empathy, as when I realized I was zoo I started seeing value in all sorts of animals most people do not pay mind to. This is both a blessing and a curse.
Secondly, having multiple species of attraction, even if humans are not on that list, allows for a wider range of possible partners. So, being zoo for multiple species can make it easier to find a mate because there is more than one archetype that you can find desirable.
So it saved me from being apathetic and having a harder time finding a suitable partner!
Yes there is the flip side where people feel it is a curse. But like most who had it from the start, its sort of like growing up if you were deaf or blind. Its the only way you know. I had had a few girlfriends that knew of my zoophilia, which was a big big relief off my shoulders, but none that I had married. Not everyone finds their soulmate if that is what you are looking for (acceptance of your zoophilia by a human partner). I see many searching for them on this site, and I too was part of that years ago. I'd say, keep on trying, becuse if you do not try, one thing will happen, nothing.

Back