How young is too young?

ianonvideo

Tourist
I have a healer/pitbull/border collie mutt who's about 1 year and 2 months old and he's showing no sex drive. He's not fixed and can get a hard-on if I stroke him but he never humps. I'm wondering if I'm trying too early or if something is wrong. Any help is great!

Dogs may learn not to hump when you do all the work for them. Would he hump you or something if you stop jerking him off for a few days?

If you can find one, get him within smell range of an in-heat female, that should answer just about all questions regarding his interest in sex.

You used to be able to get Coyote Estrus but I haven't see it now in years and years. That's used to bait male coyotes for the purpose of killing them. Don't know if that still happens much or is even still a thing, but someone who lives where there are loads of coyotes could maybe answer that.

If you could obtain that, it would accomplish the same thing without the bitch in-heat. Alternately, I think breeders might still use K9 Estrus, but I'm not a breeder so I wouldn't know where to even begin.

Back