How wide can a cow’s ass stretch?

Was just thinking, based on how wide cow’s pussies stretch during birthing, if their ass could stretch large enough to fit someone’s head. To clarify, I’m not stupid enough and hope none of you are to try this, but it was an interesting hypothetical I thought of while watching some fisting stuff.

Don't know about cow, but in elephant's ass it's surely possible.
Seen pic with half-man in the elephant's ass.
DC9zXA8RjboWHgA-MEmruXm3S1VzSsbCPto564zzPFo.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder about the same how wide a goat's or a sheep's ass can get?
Sheeps has a large vagina. When I have sex with them, their vagina gets bigger. I think fist wouldn't be a problem. Goats have a tighter pussy, friendlyes for my dick... But sheeps smeel better ?

If you have ever A I-ed a cow (artificial insemination) you would know a cows anus has to accommodate not only your forearm but also your bicep. And it does quite easily. So, yes I'm sure most cows could handle your head with a little work and lube.

Maybe I'm just too kinky but I'd love to be used like a dildo for a elephant lol
Yeah, would love to have that guy’s position... imagine being part of some kinky elephant care team- one person gives the elephant a handjob, one gets stuffed up it’s bum, and the other records the whole deal.

On the other hand, I kinda like the humiliation aspect... imagine the elephant ripping a wet fart while you’re up there~

If you have ever A I-ed a cow (artificial insemination) you would know a cows anus has to accommodate not only your forearm but also your bicep. And it does quite easily. So, yes I'm sure most cows could handle your head with a little work and lube.
Damn... I kinda want to try now...

Don't know about cow, but in elephant's ass it's surely possible.
Seen pic with half-man in the elephant's ass.
DC9zXA8RjboWHgA-MEmruXm3S1VzSsbCPto564zzPFo.jpg
Sorry to ruin your dreams but that man is actually outside the elephant, only his arm is in the elephant's bum, you can't see his head because is on the opposite side of the animal ?

I've seen videos of cows taking two arms up the ass at the same time...and the ones i have fisted haven't really felt very tight around one arm, even when i was in shoulder deep. And yes, the guy in the elephant only has his arm inside...pretty clear to see even if his head is showing to the other side.

I've seen videos of cows taking two arms up the ass at the same time...and the ones i have fisted haven't really felt very tight around one arm, even when i was in shoulder deep. And yes, the guy in the elephant only has his arm inside...pretty clear to see even if his head is showing to the other side.
do you have a link? id love to see a cow double fisted

Depends on the breed of cow. A milk production Holstein can take a lot and would say three to four arms shoved up her ass. Jersey would probably be one or two max. Suffice to say I had to lend aid on my uncles ranch when his cows got dry grass constipated, it’s literally hands on and…nothing sexy at all.

Back