How was your first time with a female dog?

Update:
Thanks for the replies! I ended up losing my dog virginity lol. I started just by jerking off with her in my room and of course she always eagerly licks my dick and balls. Did a shit ton of foreplay to make sure she was receptive though. When I put a finger inside her I didn’t really know what to expect, but I liked it to the say the least. It was warm, and she seemed to like it lol. Was fingering her for a solid 10 minutes until I finally tried to put my cock in her. Was hard to get in at first, took me a couple tries but then once I started to go inside….man was I hooked to that supreme doggy pussy 😂 definitely the hottest thing I’ve ever experienced and came so hard inside her. Thanks everyone :)
That sounds great

Update:
Thanks for the replies! I ended up losing my dog virginity lol. I started just by jerking off with her in my room and of course she always eagerly licks my dick and balls. Did a shit ton of foreplay to make sure she was receptive though. When I put a finger inside her I didn’t really know what to expect, but I liked it to the say the least. It was warm, and she seemed to like it lol. Was fingering her for a solid 10 minutes until I finally tried to put my cock in her. Was hard to get in at first, took me a couple tries but then once I started to go inside….man was I hooked to that supreme doggy pussy 😂 definitely the hottest thing I’ve ever experienced and came so hard inside her. Thanks everyone :)
This is awesome. I have always been curious and want to try, just once even ;) Thanks for sharing and the insight.

Back