How was your first time with a female dog?

danboy860

Tourist
Hey all. 21 male here and I’ve been interested in female dogs for a couple years now lol. My family has a 3 year old lab and she’s the cutest thing ever. Get along great with her and have gotten a little intimate here and there. Mostly will just jerk off and she’ll enjoy licking my dick and stuff, but she’s also shown signs of wanting more like flagging and trying to press her rear against my crotch lol. Anyway, I’m back home from school for the holidays, and I’ve been wanting to try and have penetrative sex but I’m pretty nervous about it because I don’t want to hurt her or anything. How should I go about this? Would also love to hear your about your first time as some feedback. How did it feel? How long did you last? How did you you know the dog was into it? Thanks :)

Well, it's pretty clear she's into it. Try masturbating with her and engaging in a little foreplay. Try rubbing her vulva and see how she reacts. If she gives you signs to continue, try putting a finger in. You can use a water based lube if you want, but it must be water based. Try a few more fingers. If she can take that easily, and doesn't give you any negative body language, it should be safe to try and mount her. A lab should be able to accommodate you no problem, unless you are unusually large. Just take it slow, and enjoy the experience. A dog's body temp is naturally much higher than a humans usually between 101-102.5 degrees F, so it will feel quite warm. The vaginal canal also angles upwards at a steeper angle than you might expect. When and if she orgasms, you will be treated to some very delightful muscle contractions. I don't anticipate you're going to last very long :husky_wink:

Please write back and let me know how it goes. Post pictures if you are so inclined. Just be sure to store them in a secure folder on your phone!!!

Well, it's pretty clear she's into it. Try masturbating with her and engaging in a little foreplay. Try rubbing her vulva and see how she reacts. If she gives you signs to continue, try putting a finger in. You can use a water based lube if you want, but it must be water based. Try a few more fingers. If she can take that easily, and doesn't give you any negative body language, it should be safe to try and mount her. A lab should be able to accommodate you no problem, unless you are unusually large. Just take it slow, and enjoy the experience. A dog's body temp is naturally much higher than a humans usually between 101-102.5 degrees F, so it will feel quite warm. The vaginal canal also angles upwards at a steeper angle than you might expect. When and if she orgasms, you will be treated to some very delightful muscle contractions. I don't anticipate you're going to last very long :husky_wink:

Please write back and let me know how it goes. Post pictures if you are so inclined. Just be sure to store them in a secure folder on your phone!!!
Haha thanks for the info. Does dog pussy feel similar to human pussy? Or is it notably different?

The only way I can describe it is that it is like having sex and petting a dog at the same time. Two of my favorite things!

I find dog pussy to be tighter and more stimulating than human pussy. Definitely a must-try. But it's the whole experience that makes it so amazing: the feeling of her fur in your hands, the subtle noises she makes, her scents and pheromones. Human girls cannot compete!

The only way I can describe it is that it is like having sex and petting a dog at the same time. Two of my favorite things!

I find dog pussy to be tighter and more stimulating than human pussy. Definitely a must-try. But it's the whole experience that makes it so amazing: the feeling of her fur in your hands, the subtle noises she makes, her scents and pheromones. Human girls cannot compete!
Haha that’s a cute way to put it

Is there anything I can do to make it feel better for the dog too and get her to orgasm?

Is there anything I can do to make it feel better for the dog too and get her to orgasm?
Screenshot_2021-12-26-11-45-37~2.png

The picture above is an simple explanatory diagram for anyone new to k9 anatomy (female). I'm gonna start by saying the best thing to do is bring her to orgasm a few times by playing with her clitoris first before attempting penetration. You'll notice that it's relatively easy to get her there if she's really turned on. (If she's turned on she'll flag, back up into you, lift her vulva) You can do so by doing circles on the outside of her vulva, up under the tip you'll feel a bump or by actual penetration of the area with your thumb on a flat angle. Finding her clit should be an easy task with this guide above. Gauge her reaction to this. She may even start humping. If so, that's a good sign. As long as she's visibly comfortable you can go further from there, use plenty of lube and start slowly penetrating with one finger, the entrance to her vagina is gonna be sorta on an upward angle where the arrow is pointing. If you can manage Two fingers without any sign of discomfort she is ready for actual penetration. Again take it slow and always pay attention to her body language to make sure she is enjoying it. Anyway good luck on loosing your 🐕 Virginity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update:
Thanks for the replies! I ended up losing my dog virginity lol. I started just by jerking off with her in my room and of course she always eagerly licks my dick and balls. Did a shit ton of foreplay to make sure she was receptive though. When I put a finger inside her I didn’t really know what to expect, but I liked it to the say the least. It was warm, and she seemed to like it lol. Was fingering her for a solid 10 minutes until I finally tried to put my cock in her. Was hard to get in at first, took me a couple tries but then once I started to go inside….man was I hooked to that supreme doggy pussy 😂 definitely the hottest thing I’ve ever experienced and came so hard inside her. Thanks everyone :)

Congratulations and welcome to the club- It's always great to hear folks joining team "Cookies are Better than Tacos"! I don't think there's anything in the world as addictive as dog pussy or as wonderful as seeing how happy your girl gets when you finish inside of her. :LOL:
I hope you and your girl have many romantic nights together, with each better than the last! ;)

Update:
Thanks for the replies! I ended up losing my dog virginity lol. I started just by jerking off with her in my room and of course she always eagerly licks my dick and balls. Did a shit ton of foreplay to make sure she was receptive though. When I put a finger inside her I didn’t really know what to expect, but I liked it to the say the least. It was warm, and she seemed to like it lol. Was fingering her for a solid 10 minutes until I finally tried to put my cock in her. Was hard to get in at first, took me a couple tries but then once I started to go inside….man was I hooked to that supreme doggy pussy 😂 definitely the hottest thing I’ve ever experienced and came so hard inside her. Thanks everyone :)
Was she orgasming on your cock? I've never fucked a dog before but I hear they orgasm for minutes and it feels like they're milking you when you cum during their orgasm

That sounds so hot. Wish I could do that. I love first time stories, especially if they are romantic and show the "owner" really caring for and loving their "pet" too, wanting it to be good for them.

Nerve racking!
So nervous that I couldn’t finish so just kept going until I did.
She then laid down on my feet and stared at me with those big puppy dog eyes 🥺
An emotional end to the experience. One that I shall never forget...
what made you nervous?

what made you nervous?
What made me nervous?

The fact that I was about to do what I did in front of a stranger with their dog. How would she react, would I be able to go through with it.
It wasn’t a clean home, had I been followed there, was it a set up. My mind was racing at a million miles an hour.
However, whilst having a cup of tea on arriving and chatting she most definitely gave me signals that she was interested and knew what I was there for by stuffing her face in my crotch and then pushing her lady parts in to my crotch whilst looking back at me. Then the owner just said “you came to fuck her and she wants it. Let’s go then.” We all went upstairs and she was bounding aroud and rolling over on her back. I de robed my self with my heart pounding but there was no issue with my “blood flow”!
I had no idea what I was doing so the owner gave me some pointers and rolled her over onto her back and before I knew it I was balls deep. With them on the bed next to me. “Just go for it” they said, so I did. Couldn’t believe I was actually in that scenario. I finally found a rhythm and she was most certainly enjoying it looking into my eyes as I buried myself into her. After I finally finished she sprang up and began jumping over me and licking me and then zooming round the room. And then she just curled up and laid on my feet looking up at me. I nearly cried.
Afterwards I felt exhilarated, ashamed and disgusted at the same time. Nothing could ever change what I had just done even though I could see and feel that I had done no harm to her and she had enjoyed it and thanked me for it.
It may sound strange but that’s how it was for me.

The fact that I was about to do what I did in front of a stranger with their dog.
For this to be a person's first time seems very sad to me... much better to have your own girl who you care for and have an emotional connection to. I wouldn't want an audience either, but I know some people like that.

Congrats to the OP! I'm so happy your first time went well!

For this to be a person's first time seems very sad to me... much better to have your own girl who you care for and have an emotional connection to. I wouldn't want an audience either, but I know some people like that.

Congrats to the OP! I'm so happy your first time went well!
Thank you kindly for your reply.
The experience left me with mixed emotions that I am still dealing with to this day.
I understand what you are saying and I agree one hundred percent. The excitement displayed prior and the show of affection afterwards that couldn’t really be shared between us left me with a great sadness. I know she enjoyed herself and I caused no harm but as you say, the intimacy was not all there and with someone sat a few feet away....
....a bizarre experience indeed.

So, so, true. Spoken like a man with experience.

Hey all. 21 male here and I’ve been interested in female dogs for a couple years now lol. My family has a 3 year old lab and she’s the cutest thing ever. Get along great with her and have gotten a little intimate here and there. Mostly will just jerk off and she’ll enjoy licking my dick and stuff, but she’s also shown signs of wanting more like flagging and trying to press her rear against my crotch lol. Anyway, I’m back home from school for the holidays, and I’ve been wanting to try and have penetrative sex but I’m pretty nervous about it because I don’t want to hurt her or anything. How should I go about this? Would also love to hear your about your first time as some feedback. How did it feel? How long did you last? How did you you know the dog was into it? Thanks :)
I want to fuck a bitch so bad

It was great! My partner is a golden retriever girl and a total nimfo lol
She was in heat flagging and backing into me so I started rubbing her and she was super receptive to it going into downward dog and pushing into my crotch.
I then thought she really wanted this so I pulled my pants off and positioned myself behind her. I then rested my cock on her pussy and waited to see what she would do. Little did I know she would back up lol!
It felt amazing slimy on the inside and super hot. I wish I could say I lasted a little longer than two minutes but she started pulsing inside and after that I instantly came. She then immediately pushed into me and after I pulled out she got the zoomys and ran up and down the hallway then back to me licked my cock like she was mad and then started running around again lol.it was perfect but now she’s always asking for it in and out of heat.
Lol just my little nimfo😝

It was great! My partner is a golden retriever girl and a total nimfo lol
She was in heat flagging and backing into me so I started rubbing her and she was super receptive to it going into downward dog and pushing into my crotch.
Sounds like she was ready for some fun with you for sure! ;)
I then thought she really wanted this so I pulled my pants off and positioned myself behind her. I then rested my cock on her pussy and waited to see what she would do. Little did I know she would back up lol!
It felt amazing slimy on the inside and super hot. I wish I could say I lasted a little longer than two minutes
Believe me, she wishes you lasted longer too. I mean this in a nice way, honestly. You see, sex between dogs usually last anywhere from 15 to 40 mins. She's expecting the same from you.
but she started pulsing inside and after that I instantly came. She then immediately pushed into me
When she does this, she's telling you: "Please don't stop... I want more, more!" Dogs speak with body language.
and after I pulled out she got the zoomys and ran up and down the hallway then back to me licked my cock like she was mad
Very perceptive of you to see that "she was mad" as you say. And trust me, she was. Well, more like very upset at you for it being over so soon.
and then started running around again lol.it was perfect but now she’s always asking for it in and out of heat.
Lol just my little nimfo😝
This is so wonderful to hear. I'm sure you'll continue to give her what she wants when she asks for it. And take it from someone who's been doing this for 51 years, and try to work on lasting longer... for her sake. There are many ways... Try rubbing one out before you and her have sex... or try going slow, stopping all thrusting when she starts pulsing inside, waiting until your intense feelings go down a bit before continuing. With enough practice, one can last 30 mins, no problem. And she'll LOVE you for it.

Hope this helps... 🐕

You see, sex between dogs usually last anywhere from 15 to 40 mins. She's expecting the same from you.
Possibly it has been true of your dogs that they expect sex to last over 15 minutes, but it is not true in general. My girl in particular prefers long foreplay followed by short sexual encounters. She climaxes very quickly, and while she will allow me some leeway, she starts to get impatient if I stay in too long after that. If I go much too long she'll simply stand up, ending the encounter. I'd say over 10 minutes is the danger zone where I might be left hanging if I still haven't finished.

Possibly it has been true of your dogs that they expect sex to last over 15 minutes, but it is not true in general. My girl in particular prefers long foreplay followed by short sexual encounters. She climaxes very quickly, and while she will allow me some leeway, she starts to get impatient if I stay in too long after that. If I go much too long she'll simply stand up, ending the encounter. I'd say over 10 minutes is the danger zone where I might be left hanging if I still haven't finished.
Actually, the reverse is true. How many dogs have you fucked? I've been doing this for just over 51 years with about 30 different dogs over the decades of my life. So, I just might know a thing or two.

Just saying... 🐕

Actually, the reverse is true. How many dogs have you fucked? I've been doing this for just over 51 years with about 30 different dogs over the decades of my life. So, I just might know a thing or two.

Just saying... 🐕
Interesting you should say that, because I'm not the only one who has found that dogs exist who prefer shorter encounters (click and follow the link, the preview does not show the relevant post):

And this thread, in which you'll notice that anyone who specifically mentions how long the penetrative portion of sex lasts (not foreplay or cleanup/snuggles) the number is always less than 15 minutes:

I think you may believe dogs all enjoy long sex because that's how you do sex, as you make clear in your post here:

Sounds like she was ready for some fun with you for sure! ;)

Believe me, she wishes you lasted longer too. I mean this in a nice way, honestly. You see, sex between dogs usually last anywhere from 15 to 40 mins. She's expecting the same from you.

When she does this, she's telling you: "Please don't stop... I want more, more!" Dogs speak with body language.

Very perceptive of you to see that "she was mad" as you say. And trust me, she was. Well, more like very upset at you for it being over so soon.

This is so wonderful to hear. I'm sure you'll continue to give her what she wants when she asks for it. And take it from someone who's been doing this for 51 years, and try to work on lasting longer... for her sake. There are many ways... Try rubbing one out before you and her have sex... or try going slow, stopping all thrusting when she starts pulsing inside, waiting until your intense feelings go down a bit before continuing. With enough practice, one can last 30 mins, no problem. And she'll LOVE you for it.

Hope this helps... 🐕
Yeah I’m definitely getting up there in minutes now and she’s happier than ever!
Always sniffing and backing up into me lol

Interesting you should say that, because I'm not the only one who has found that dogs exist who prefer shorter encounters (click and follow the link, the preview does not show the relevant post):

And this thread, in which you'll notice that anyone who specifically mentions how long the penetrative portion of sex lasts (not foreplay or cleanup/snuggles) the number is always less than 15 minutes:

I think you may believe dogs all enjoy long sex because that's how you do sex, as you make clear in your post here:
Lol I think you’re right because she gets super happy when I cum inside her

As always, you simply have to constantly argue. I get it... You can't help it... It's your style. I choose to disengage and say: "No thank you dude". 🐕

Back