How to take a dick pic

pes

Staff member
I have seen so many bad dick pics on here that I decided to write a guide about it.
This applies to any dicks human or animal, humans are animals after all.

Focusing basics:
Automatic focusing in cameras including phones favors high contrast areas. Which means that unless you lock the focus point in the middle or anywhere else you want, the algorithm will automatically pick a point in the whole view with the most contrasting areas next to each other.
Examples from https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threads/dog-cock.50/ (Thanks original authors.)
qvti5kqu1-jpg.529

The penis is not in focus because the most contrasting area is the black and yellow grate behind.

7f0f5556eb95-jpg.125

Penis is in focus because the background is not interesting for the focusing algorithm.

The same goes for human genitalia:
Examples from https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threads/guys-show-your-dicks.4496/ (Thanks original authors.)
image0-1-jpg.44272

Background is in focus because the blanket is very contrasting.

mines-jpg.74451

Background is not interesting, dick takes focus.

How to fix focusing:
Force the camera to attempt to focus where you want. Every camera has a way of selecting a focus point manually.
Make sure you are within the focusing range of the lens/camera you are using. Too close and it will not be able to focus at all.

Not enough light:
The amount of light in the scene influences three things:
1. How long it takes to take the photo - shutter speed. Less light -> longer time -> a blurry image.
2. Sensitivity of the sensor. To compensate and keep the time to take a photo short the sensitivity of the sensor goes up which introduces noise into the result.
(3). Aperture size, but since most phones have a fixed one, I am not going to go into detail about it here.
More light will make it easier to take a sharp image with less noise.

Examples from https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threads/dog-cock.50/ (Thanks original authors.)
8ch-png.3256

Not enough light makes a blurry, noisy image because it takes too long time.

tumblr_p958kjptfe1wuwci3o2_1280-jpg.68

Lots of light keeps the shutter speed short and makes a sharp image.

How to fix light:
Get more light, ideally natural diffused light. And not directly behind the camera. Light from other angles usually produces a more interesting photo.

Do not post horrible photos:
If you take a bad photo, just do not post it a take a better one. :D This especially holds true for your own dick pics.
You own the penis you are taking the photo of, just delete the bad one and take a better one. :D

Examples from https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threads/guys-show-your-dicks.4496/ (Thanks original authors.)
Do you think this represents your pride better then the lower one?
20230407_122157-jpg.394048

1684678728473-png.396762

waiting for the "how to take a pic of your very fluffy boy with just two hands and have it "properly" lit and focused" chapter

or you know, you can just be happy for the attempt.

dunno why'd you mix human genitalia in this as well. one has all the time in the world to pose and try various crap for a "good enough" pic, not really true for animals.

waiting for the "how to take a pic of your very fluffy boy with just two hands and have it "properly" lit and focused" chapter
That clearly has been done. You can see examples of that spread across the forum and if I can do that with a macro lens with focus plane 2mm wide, anyone can do that with a regular lens.

or you know, you can just be happy for the attempt.
No. We are past the beginnings of zoo on the internet when material was rare and difficult to get. Nowadays you carry a capable camera in your pocket almost all the time.
There is no excuse to not use it properly. :D (Even though you should not be using a phone :D (most people do))

dunno why'd you mix human genitalia in this as well. one has all the time in the world to pose and try various crap for a "good enough" pic
That is true, but you can clearly see it is still an issue. :D

Last edited:
That clearly has been done. You can see examples of that spread across the forum and if I can do that with a macro lens with focus plane 2mm wide, anyone can do that with a regular lens.
i'm pretty sure your boy isn't that fluffy. i ment the kind like how mine is. fur so long and bulky (like lots of volume) you'll get nothing but maybe a bit of the shaft and tip if you just hold his penis behind the knot with one hand and take a pic with the other, even if you try to do so while holding the penis behind him in a "butt to butt" position. you'd either need a third hand or a tripod to make a "good enough" pic (i'm not getting a fucking tripod to make one picture).

or you know, we can just stop with this "higher standard, needs to be full hd 9686k pic or don't post it" bullshit and just appreciate a simple dick pic.

yes, i do feel personally attacked by existence of this thread. none of the pics i've made would pass this "good enough" test

Back