How to start sucking my dog's cock/dick?

Dogsucker10

Lurker
My family have a male dog (mix of a springer spaniel, cocker spaniel and a miniature poodle, and I want to suck his cock. I have tried a few times before but I have not been successful up to now. How do I get his cock hard in order to start sucking? Does anyone have any tips on this?
I would love to feel the taste of his warm cum.

Edit: Shall I keep you guys informed on my progress?

Last edited:
My family have a male dog (mix of a springer spaniel, cocker spaniel and a miniature poodle, and I want to suck his cock. I have tried a few times before but I have not been successful up to now. How do I get his cock hard in order to start sucking? Does anyone have any tips on this?
Not successful because you don't know how to make him erect, or because he wasn't into it?

Also, dogs generally aren't fond of having their dick sucked.
That doesn't help, I want tips on how to do it :(

Thank you, I will heck it out!

you dont suck it - if you do its propably abuse

Sucking is a relative term. You suck the tip. If you suck the whole cock like a human up and down, you are doing it wrong.

What size is the dog's cock?

Back