How to properly give a rimjob to a horse?

First, you should know horses always have parasites because they are always eating soil where parasite eggs are as they uproot grass. Deworming controls parasite numbers but horses are constantly reinfected so never clean. Which one of those are transmissible to humans I am not sure.

I think the guide for mares will work for this. It's all the same stuff, despite which hole you are interested in. You need to learn horse body language, gain the horse's trust, desensitize him to being touched all over and increasingly close to the target area, learn signs of discomfort and to take no for an answer or become paste, and have fun. The guide should explain in more detail.
Horses do not -always- have worms. It is incredibly hard to prevent if your horses go for a drink or a bite to eat somewhere that isn't kept meticulously clean and cared for, or if they end up around horses or fecal contamination of horses that don't or can't receive rigorous care to prevent it. Yet it's not impossible to keep them clean.

Not entirely, rimming is a common topic and also practiced between humans of all genders. Human rimming is beyond disgusting for me, licking an animal less so. :D
im with you i dont know what to say about rimming humans without being totally offensive about my disinterest. youll get wall of text and people will hate me more. i smelled people crap before and its traumatizing even my own i dont want to eat anymore because i dont want to shit, so the idea makes me sick even if people clean themselves. even when i look at people im reminded its gross i dont want to get into that. it would have to be super special situation maybe.

can understand how people can be offput by the animals like im offput by humans, but i cant be disgusted by animals only if the animal is sick or when im sick everything makes me sick.

Last edited:
don't forget to lube up for at times the asshole of the gelding or mare can be a bit dry...rimming can be a good start to foreplay...and good if you want to jack off afterwards....whatever arouses you, go for it!

im with you i dont know what to say about rimming humans without being totally offensive about my disinterest. youll get wall of text and people will hate me more. i smelled people crap before and its traumatizing even my own i dont want to eat anymore because i dont want to shit, so the idea makes me sick even if people clean themselves. even when i look at people im reminded its gross i dont want to get into that. it would have to be super special situation maybe.

can understand how people can be offput by the animals like im offput by humans, but i cant be disgusted by animals only if the animal is sick or when im sick everything makes me sick.
Rimming is only hot for me when I know the person/animal on the receiving end is properly cleaned first.

Back