How to make dog more interested?

Hello I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but my GF and I recently wanted to try having some fun with her dogs she has an older dog 5 years and a 8 month old pup both boys. Thing is they're both neutered and don't seem interested in her at all? The pup licks her if she uses peanutbutter but stops whenever it's all done. Is there any advice on what we can try or things to help them get more interested in her?

They're not interested and there's not much to do. Fixed dogs have no sex drive as well... The dog gets nothing out of just licking, as he's only licking based on food.

Reactions: pes
Do not neuter your dogs would be the first thing to try if you are into zoo stuff.
And come on, neutered at 8 months? For larger dogs that is before maturity. That should be illegal.
There is not much you can do since your dogs generally are not going to have a sexual drive. The sooner they get neutered the less drive there is.
And using bait for licking is incredibly dishonest and disingenuous so please do not do that.

Do not neuter your dogs would be the first thing to try if you are into zoo stuff.
And come on, neutered at 8 months? For larger dogs that is before maturity. That should be illegal.
There is not much you can do since your dogs generally are not going to have a sexual drive. The sooner they get neutered the less drive there is.
And using bait for licking is incredibly dishonest and disingenuous so please do not do that.

The dogs aren't exactly ours it's hers she lives with her parents and probably didn't get to make the call about th neutered thing. Also we only tried the peanutbutter thing cause I've seen it alot we don't really have any experience with this stuff but thank you for the info I'll let her know :)

1. My bitch isnt spayed.

2. Keep it to nature. EVERY mammal enjoys receiving oral.

So to answer your question...I pet her when we are cuddling and as her mate when I'm feeling horny during our intimacy, I eat her out. And I eat her out with nothing on my mind but enjoying her and having her enjoy herself.

I lift my mouth up...and instant licking of my penis coupled with a raised tail occurs...I mate with her and seed her deeply like any member of her species would.

Back