How to keep yourself invisible when at it with your livestock

S

satsuma

Dog owners won't have a problem and smaller livestock like sheep owners etc with the privacy of curtains etc. But what about larger animals that you couldn't bring into the house?
Of course a farm out of town is usually pretty safe, but someone walking could still catch a glimpse possibly. How do you maintain your privacy with your larger animal? (Herd animals tend to like to be able to see their pasture, so I wouldn't want to lock out all the natural light)
Also even with smaller livestock, bringing them into the house could get peoples' attention from afar.

Going to preface this by saying I have no experience with anything outside of dogs, but I imagine that you would most likely do this in isolated farms far away from prying eyes, or in stables.
Unless you're a fence jumper, though at that point I don't think that person is worrying about the basics of privacy.

just in the barn, i have a few times in the pasture after dark but usually pleasure happens in the barn. in the horse barn I just hang a blanket over the window so the blanket can dry out ;-)

Our farm is over 380+ acres and bordered by a national forest on one side, and miles and miles of timber stands on the other side. Plus we're about 3/4 of a mile off the main road.
Should have no problems there then! Wow I'm jealous XD

Lead your animals, into your barn, on your property. If one of the above does not exist, then you are asking the wrong questions. What you should be asking is, how do I get all of the above. The answer is really simple, find a good deal, or make one.

What you should be asking is, how do I get all of the above. The answer is really simple, find a good deal, or make one.

Definitely, I'm keeping an eye out while saving up. I've been missing the country

Back