How to introduce a possible partner to the idea of beastiality?

I saw another post asking a similar question about how things have gone for other women sharing with their partner about their sexual interest in beastiality..

How do you go about slowly introducing the idea to a possible partner without scaring them away or thinking you’re a deranged pervert?

Ive been talking to someone who I would really like to become more serious with and we’re on the same page with practically everything else in life but what if he wouldn’t be into me trying things with a dog at least once? Would I regret never trying it or never bringing it up? Or would it ruin everything all together?

I saw another post asking a similar question about how things have gone for other women sharing with their partner about their sexual interest in beastiality..

How do you go about slowly introducing the idea to a possible partner without scaring them away or thinking you’re a deranged pervert?

Ive been talking to someone who I would really like to become more serious with and we’re on the same page with practically everything else in life but what if he wouldn’t be into me trying things with a dog at least once? Would I regret never trying it or never bringing it up? Or would it ruin everything all together?
Very carefully and slowly.

Lets imagine that your wife/girlfriend... was really into watching men suck the balls of old 80+ guys.
She would go to a forum and ask how to convert you to being into that.
How would you respond to such an attempt?

Lets imagine that your wife/girlfriend... was really into watching men suck the balls of old 80+ guys.
Very carefully

• Haha
Reactions: pes
It’s not that I’m trying to convert them into anything or force them to participate or do anything.. I just think if I commit to my partner then I should be open and honest with them and not try to have my first sexual experience with a dog behind their back.. I mean more how can I introduce them to tolerating or accepting the idea of me wanting to do that (even if just once due to my decade plus of curiosity) without thinking all of a sudden I’m not the person they thought I was or that I’m not a good person because I’m into something considered strange or rape or abuse by others

a
It’s not that I’m trying to convert them into anything or force them to participate or do anything.. I just think if I commit to my partner then I should be open and honest with them and not try to have my first sexual experience with a dog behind their back.. I mean more how can I introduce them to tolerating or accepting the idea of me wanting to do that (even if just once due to my decade plus of curiosity) without thinking all of a sudden I’m not the person they thought I was or that I’m not a good person because I’m into something considered strange or rape or abuse by others
as someone going through a divorce because of this i understand your concern and fears. its smart to play it slow and feel them out

Always a bit of risk with this sort of thing.
Gotta ask yourself if the person means more to you than being a zoo and weigh up between what you would prefer in life.

Good luck if you go ahead with it. Take it slow and if they arent receptive dont try and force it

Always a bit of risk with this sort of thing.
Gotta ask yourself if the person means more to you than being a zoo and weigh up between what you would prefer in life.

Good luck if you go ahead with it. Take it slow and if they arent receptive dont try and force it
1000000000% agree with this! its not for everyone. better to be safe that sorry

You could always test the waters with something like "so a friend of mine sent me this really weird video of a dog doing such and such" and gauge their reactions. But keep in mind, even people who are into this might act shocked so sometimes this doesn't work. Case in point my wife and I. I tried this and she acted like it was a horrible thing... Years later I finally built up the courage to just straight tell her and turns out she was curious and now we watch videos together.

Definitely not saying this works, just giving you my experience. I finally got to the point that I was ready to lose everything because I really felt the need to share this with someone else I love and if she wouldn't accept me then I was fine with that.

Wish you all the best! Only you know the right decision in your heart, but always be careful. Like everything in life, there's risks and rewards. You need to accept the consequences along with the rewards.

For most people, the answer is going to be "Don't", because the vast majority of people are NOT zoos or bestialists. The reaction you get from a mundane may range from "No, dear, it's not my thing" to "Breakup on a Sunday afternoon, with Cops". You are not likely to get a whole-hearted response that isn't negative. if you are willing to risk losing the person you are relating to, and a potential jail cell...and you have a good reason to think you already have a good chance....Dont. Unless the person is already HERE, you're kidding yourself.

Last edited:

You get with one of us so you know it’s all good! 😉

Ok.. here's an off the wall temperature gage I once used. Gf and I went out and got hammered at happy hour and came home. She passed out, next day I told her that she was on the couch in her panties and when I came out the restroom our dog was licking her. At first she was mortified, but I constantly reassured her it was fine, she seemed to like it and it was even hot asf. Well Lil, by Lil, I was able to let the dog lick her as we were having sex.. we eventually went our ways but damn, it's still hot.

Ok.. here's an off the wall temperature gage I once used. Gf and I went out and got hammered at happy hour and came home. She passed out, next day I told her that she was on the couch in her panties and when I came out the restroom our dog was licking her. At first she was mortified, but I constantly reassured her it was fine, she seemed to like it and it was even hot asf. Well Lil, by Lil, I was able to let the dog lick her as we were having sex.. we eventually went our ways but damn, it's still hot.
You realize theres a strong hint of "Date Rape" in your story? IF its true, youre bloody lucky she didnt call a cop. This is seriously bad advice for the newbs.

That would"suck" pes!

@saddlebum66 i re-read what you sent and see what your saying. So nothing happened that night, it was in the next month's and year that we were together that she became comfortable with it when we would have sex because the seed had been planted prior from that one night.

I commend you for your desire to be 100000 percent transparent in your relationships, but you can absolutely have a deep, meaningful and long-lasting relationship without them literally knowing EVERYTHING about you.
Does being into bestiality make you a bad person?
Does it make you a liar or a cheater?
Does it harm your SO by them NOT knowing if you have a dog's penis inside you when they're not around?

ok, that last one was meant to be funny, but I am serious. Ask any people in the type of relationship you have idealized as being "what I want"

and I bet you all my Star Wars figurines that very few (if any) tell each other every secret or desire that they have

Regardless of how your relationship goes, you still have to be your own person and have your own life

@saddlebum66 i re-read what you sent and see what your saying. So nothing happened that night, it was in the next month's and year that we were together that she became comfortable with it when we would have sex because the seed had been planted prior from that one night.
Regardless of your adjusted story, you took advantage of her drunken state without consent...today, tomorrow, next year doesn"t change that....and without consent, its Grooming. It is a vile way to treat someone you supposedly care for.

Yeah that's the kind of bomb you drop at least a few months into the relationship, not right at the start

Back